Gabe plans to test free agency

Einstein

27 minutes ago, cd1 said:

I believe Gabe has great talent however I also believe he is "lazy brained". He doesn't seem to study the game and just tries to get by on "winging it".

IF he ever decides to buckle down and train his head as much as his body, he will make some team a hell of a player one day.

I doubt he will find the motivation playing for the Bills.

From everything that's ever been said about him is nobody works harder at his craft so I don't know where you get that from.  He's just physically limited when it comes to separating in the short to intermediate areas of the field.  We need to upgrade and it's pry going to have to happen in the draft.

Good riddance but knowing the Bills luck he'll probably sign a team friendly deal with another contender next year (i.e. the Chiefs) and have a career year.

I will say this though, unlike a lot of guys on this team he at least showed up in the postseason. So that would be the only real reason for the Bills to consider keeping him but still think he's long gone regardless.

2 hours ago, BeastMaster said:

Not the type of wideout we need on this roster

Need a speed guy with reliable hands

I want a Lee Evans (or James Lofton!) type for #2.  

I was really happy with Sherfield as a depth signing this year.  But he killed me yesterday.

Shakir looks like a great #3.   He came on as the season progressed.   

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

A little under 40% of Allen's INT's over the past two seasons have come when targeting Gabe.

Now consider THIS:

Gabe has missed 4 games as a Bill.

In those 4 games Gabe missed, Allen was 67% for 1020 passing yards, 11 passing TD's, 0 Interceptions and 3 rushing TD's.

This should be in no way a surprise to anyone paying attention.

I've been saying it all season. If you want Allen to "protect the ball" then all you need to do is take Davis out of the lineup.  

Davis should have never been allowed to run option routes, because he was routinely on the wrong page with Allen.  Someone cynical might blame Allen for that, but Davis needed to be doing what Allen wanted, not the other way around. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.