Nick Wright hates the Bills

Johnnieo64

8 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

he actually loves allen and the bills lol

they're like 75% of his act

….and he really doesn’t have that much material. 

51 minutes ago, Beast said:

Who freaking cares? I’m sick of hearing about this clown on these boards. It’s like he’s hurting people’s feelings.

Stop paying attention to him. It will be OK.

+1  (Well said.)

Who?  Had to look him up.

Oh, that guy.  I've seen him here and there.

Looks like Gianluigi Donnarumma.

Yeah, who gives a blank about what he thinks about anything?

Or anyone else for that matter?!

1 hour ago, Johnnieo64 said:

How does this Buffon keep his job? He is totally biased and gives Josh Allen snd the Bills no credit. Other broadcasters look at things objectively like Colin Coward and Brossard and give Josh and the Bills the credit they deserve. This guy just totally looks at all the negatives and no positives. I guess he does it to get attention as it certainly isn’t because of his sports analytics. He is a total POS. Unwatchable!!!!

His approach is simply shock jock- that's it - number 1 rule in marketing is get people talking - negative equates to be relative and equals ratings because people like to be worked up

Edited by BlazinBill

How does this Buffon keep his job? He is totally biased and gives Josh Allen snd the Bills no credit. Other broadcasters look at things objectively like Colin Coward and Brossard and give Josh and the Bills the credit they deserve. This guy just totally looks at all the negatives and no positives. I guess he does it to get attention as it certainly isn’t because of his sports analytics. He is a total POS. Unwatchable!!!!

Unfortunately a large portion of Bills fans are easy to troll.  The just have to click his videos.

If only they had the mental strength to ignore him and not create new posts here to give him attention.  But they never learn.  Moths to the click bait flame.

45 minutes ago, Johnnieo64 said:

Don’t watch him, live your life as if he doesn’t exist, this is exactly what he doesn’t want, so do it!

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Who?  Had to look him up.

Oh, that guy.  I've seen him here and there.

Looks like Gianluigi Donnarumma.

Yeah, who gives a blank about what he thinks about anything?

Or anyone else for that matter?!

Actually he looks like this

images.jpg.a2b8e42dab035a3ef2903a231dd07200.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3

Everyone will agree on this I'm sure but he's actually pretty good when not talking about the Chiefs or Bills.  I've agreed with a lot of his takes over the years and he can be funny.  He's probably exactly who I'd be as a national figure if I grew up in Kansas City and felt the need to diminish anybody that would threaten my QB.

• Agree 1

It’s the old Skip Bayless LeBron playbook. Take a great player (in this case Josh Allen) and just ***** on him as being unable to “win the big one” and bask in “being correct” until the player likely wins a title then you can just drop it.

Bayless from 2008-2012 was always ragging on LeBron for not being clutch and not winning a title. He just worked backwards from his conclusions until you get proven wrong and the player wins a title. 

It’s the same song and dance over and over again until a player wins a title he is unable to win one…

Did you just found out about this ?