Injuries vs Steelers - Update from McDermott

DJB

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

***** if he just has a regular sprained ankle, he could tape it up and play next week if necessary 

Yeah, that's not how heavy sprains work in the NFL. If it was bad enough that they had to put him in an air cast and on a cart, it's really good news it's a Sprain. But severe High Ankle Sprains keep NFL players on the sidelines for Weeks. 

You don't "tape it up" and have full mobility in 6 days.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Easier said than done in 6 days. If he loses a step temporarily, he may not be the right guy out there. Let's just hope it is not worse.

He sits no matter what. Buffalo doesn’t play injured players.  

Just now, PayDaBill$ said:

Why, he’s actually played pretty well.

Because it speaks to how injured our LB corps is specifically and defense in general. 

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Yeah, that's not how heavy sprains work in the NFL. If it was bad enough that they had to put him in an air cast and on a cart, it's really good news it's a Sprain. But severe High Ankle Sprains keep NFL players on the sidelines for Weeks. 

You don't "tape it up" and have full mobility in 6 days.

Where does it say high ankle sprain. It says a sprain. Depending on severity I think it’s a long shot but possible. More likely AFC title game or SB. I agree if it is a high ankle 

1 minute ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Why, he’s actually played pretty well.

thays some McDermott witchcraft crap. I mean AJ Klein looked decent out there and he was about go off on an RV adventure this weekend.  So mostly its

just vibes. The injuries are wild 

11 minutes ago, appoo said:

amazing news as he’d be fine by spring camps 

My ankle bent the same way as Bernard’s, with about the same force, but didn’t slam onto the ground. Took me about 4 weeks to recover. The swelling was epic.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.