Wild card round - Steelers @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

And on most FG attempts your punter don't pull hamstring. 

It’s not just that, leads to 7 pts instead of 21 zip and you shift all the momentum that youve with the score and big injury.  This coach or a fool.

Edited by PayDaBill$

1 minute ago, Blank Stare said:

I was referring to the sloppiness and clock management to end the half. Not scoring. 

Exactly, should have been running to get clock below two minutes, then either punted or went for it on 4th down, the field goal was the dumbest play they could have chose

• Like (+1) 1

What a strange half. The Bills should be up at least 24-0 if not 28-0. But we are doing really well and Brady has been good. The Martin injury could be bad though and no I dont think its a crazy idea to get Araiza in immediately. Also the non fumble might be one of the worst and most inexplicable calls in playoff history. Up there with the tuck rule play for Brady!

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JMM said:

Sam is also the holder,  can we try Fg's???? Incredible.  Billsy.

I know, why didn’t they plan for the kick to get blocked AND the punter hurt his hamstring?!?!

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Bass is doing decent on these punts. From opposite 45 to the goal line. But can he field the snap?

You don't need a healthy hamstring to hold. 

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

At no point on that drive did I expect us or want us to play for a FG attempt. Unfortunately we are playing without an entire unit in the game.

No playing for a FG is pointless. Unless you can get inside 40.

1 minute ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I was yelling to go for it. No way Bass was making that

Tucker Aubrey or the eagles kicker who nailed us are the only ones I would kick with. Even then I think just go for it.