Game Thread: Green Bay at Dallas 4:30 PM ET on FOX

chongli

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

I hate the Niners but them winning is inevitable. Agree imagine if they had used those first round picks though!

So the rest of the teams should not even play it out? Did you see the Ravens game ??? 

12 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Our NFC counterpart has fallen and can’t get up. In embarrassing fashion, the owner over there is none too happy about it. The ‘Boys garner the most national sports talk coverage….with their Star, and that receiver who’s really really really good. They have a pretty good offensive line too. Nice back. A better rookie tight end than ours. But they always seem to hate the idea of their quarterback. Their coaches have been soft and dopey. 

That defense was supposed to be a frightful sight, but we just kind of rolled them down a hill, and Green Bay shoved them off the Cliffs of Moher.

Dallas, you were up there in the conversation of being a legit title contender, and then you got blewwwn out in the first round of the playoffs by THE 7 SEED, @ home. Don’t know what to make of you now, but I still hate you since 1992, and go have a pleasant off season and good luck next year!

Ferguson is NOT a rookie. In his rookie year which was 2022, he had 19 catches for 174 yards.

Way better than Kincaid huh? Try again.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, strive_for_five_guy said:

Seems more like high negative rather than low positive? 🧐

I changed my name after the Broncos loss and am waiting the 180 days to change it back to FrenchConnection. I am one of the most positive posters here, but none of these teams that Inhave seen are beating the 49ers or Ravens. I haven’t seen the playoff Bills yet.

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Yeah. I was trying to think of a response but this was poetic. 

When they came to town a few weeks ago I was at a downtown bar with 50 cowboy fans singing karaoke

And every time their song ended I erupted with f*** the cowboys lol

And the only thing in Texas are steers and queers

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Dallas, you were up there in the conversation of being a legit title contender, and then you got blewwwn out in the first round of the playoffs by THE 7 SEED, @ home. Don’t know what to make of you now, but I still hate you since 1992, and go have a pleasant off season and good luck next year!

If the Bills lose because of this I will hold you personally responsible.

darth vader GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.