Game Thread: Green Bay at Dallas 4:30 PM ET on FOX

chongli

Just now, Process said:

I don't think the Packers have much of a chance vs SF but even with a loss, it was a very impressive season. 

Zero pressure and offense playing well. I’m not 💯 sold on any team and the Pack are having fun!

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Tonight.

Jerry made the decision weeks ago, or maybe before the season that if it ended like this, McCarthy is gone.

I almost said tonight but thought Jerruh might want the spotlight to himself by doing it tomorrow morning and overshadowing the two playoff games. 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

It is amazing both the Texans and Packers needed to win last week to just get in and here they are advancing. Mike McCarthy shaking hands and hoping everyone watches him on the USFL coverage in the spring as lead announcer 

Sometimes the teams that had to fight to make the playoffs have the mindset and momentum to continue winning.

• Simon unpinned this topic
Just now, PastaJoe said:

Sometimes the teams that had to fight to make the playoffs have the mindset and momentum to continue winning.

And sometimes they are fortunate enough to play Joe Flacco or the Dallas Cowboys.

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

I almost said tonight but thought Jerruh might want the spotlight to himself by doing it tomorrow morning and overshadowing the two playoff games. 

I thought tomorrow possibly. Just think he wants to end it ASAP.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Jerruh could have McCarthy hand the keys to the office to Belichick himself.

10 minutes ago, Process said:

I don't think the Packers have much of a chance vs SF but even with a loss, it was a very impressive season. 

Not realistically but depending on if those corners that went down come back they've got a punchers chance.

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

Jerruh could have McCarthy hand the keys to the office to Belichick himself.

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Calling it now, Bill Belichick next Dallas HC. 

I have a hard time believing that those two Type A personalities could coexist. Is Jerruh really going to yield any power/authority to Belicheat or vice versa? JJ dictates to his coaches. I can't see Billy boy putting up with a micromanaging owner like that.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

I have a hard time believing that those two Type A personalities could coexist. Is Jerruh really going to yield any power/authority to Belicheat or vice versa? JJ dictates to his coaches. I can't see Billy boy putting up with a micromanaging owner like that.

It would just be the perfect match of evil characters... Jerruh seems to be aging rapidly.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.