Game Thread: Green Bay at Dallas 4:30 PM ET on FOX

chongli

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope this puts an end to the Prescott is a top 5 QB in the league. And never should be mentioned as an MVP again. 
and I’m not talking this year. I’m talking ANY year. 

Edited by Billznut

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Not sure.  You have Stroud who shines right away and Josh who struggled in the fire the first season but ultimately it was probably the best thing for him.  But on the whole you are probably right.  Most franchises would be better off with a lot of Packer philosophy.

Or send your first round pick to a rival league where he thrives under the run and shoot offense.

7 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

The Dallas media spent the whole week acting like the Packers won a contest in a box of cereal getting to come play the almighty cowboys.  

The people around the bills who i listen to have been sort of doing the same thing I hope all these people realize how close all these teams are.

This is great for mcdermott to use tomorrow as a reminder seeding means nothing.

Our Bills have not given us any reason not to take any opposing team seriously.

Especially Pittsburgh, as they usually play physical and their defensive fronts, zone blitzes, and simulated pressures have traditionally given us fits.

They also are a league leader when it comes to limiting negative plays and mistakes. They don't hurt themselves with mistakes, the Bills we know have been less disciplined in that regard under McDermott.

I don't imagine any Bills fan that has followed this league, especially the past few years, would assume the betting favorite will have the win in the bag.

Of course I like our chances and there is no reason for this team to play scared, but they are still going to have to strap'em up and play hard and play smart for 60 minutes.

Would be nice, but I don't see Pittsburgh just rolling over for us even if we get up a few on them.

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Because there isn’t enough time for the Cowboys to score enough points to come back unless they get many big plays.

Prevent “prevents” big plays.

Not always. 

Go with what got you there the first 50 minutes of the game.

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Only following on ESPN in the car. How did Green Bay have two drives each with 3 plays and only burn 1 min of clock with each???

An interception and some long plays.

And don’t text and drive.

2 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

2-5 in the playoffs and some Cowboy fans think Dak is better than Josh…

On that note, let’s see if Lamar can improve on 1-3. Texans and Packers are playing well and have absolutely zero pressure. Vs the field, sure are making things interesting! 

1 minute ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Dallas Cowboys Dancing GIF by Jomboy Media

Goodbye.

See ya at Dunkin Donuts  ...

Something tells me that he'll be turning that back in tomorrow morning along with the keys to his office.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ExWNYer said:

Something tells me that he'll be turning that back in tomorrow morning along with the keys to his office.

Tonight.

Jerry made the decision weeks ago, or maybe before the season that if it ended like this, McCarthy is gone.

Just now, Process said:

I don't think the Packers have much of a chance vs SF but even with a loss, it was a very impressive season. 

Zero pressure and offense playing well. I’m not 💯 sold on any team and the Pack are having fun!

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Tonight.

Jerry made the decision weeks ago, or maybe before the season that if it ended like this, McCarthy is gone.

I almost said tonight but thought Jerruh might want the spotlight to himself by doing it tomorrow morning and overshadowing the two playoff games. 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

It is amazing both the Texans and Packers needed to win last week to just get in and here they are advancing. Mike McCarthy shaking hands and hoping everyone watches him on the USFL coverage in the spring as lead announcer 

Sometimes the teams that had to fight to make the playoffs have the mindset and momentum to continue winning.

• Simon unpinned this topic
Just now, PastaJoe said:

Sometimes the teams that had to fight to make the playoffs have the mindset and momentum to continue winning.

And sometimes they are fortunate enough to play Joe Flacco or the Dallas Cowboys.

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

I almost said tonight but thought Jerruh might want the spotlight to himself by doing it tomorrow morning and overshadowing the two playoff games. 

I thought tomorrow possibly. Just think he wants to end it ASAP.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Jerruh could have McCarthy hand the keys to the office to Belichick himself.

10 minutes ago, Process said:

I don't think the Packers have much of a chance vs SF but even with a loss, it was a very impressive season. 

Not realistically but depending on if those corners that went down come back they've got a punchers chance.

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

Jerruh could have McCarthy hand the keys to the office to Belichick himself.

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Calling it now, Bill Belichick next Dallas HC. 

I have a hard time believing that those two Type A personalities could coexist. Is Jerruh really going to yield any power/authority to Belicheat or vice versa? JJ dictates to his coaches. I can't see Billy boy putting up with a micromanaging owner like that.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

I have a hard time believing that those two Type A personalities could coexist. Is Jerruh really going to yield any power/authority to Belicheat or vice versa? JJ dictates to his coaches. I can't see Billy boy putting up with a micromanaging owner like that.

It would just be the perfect match of evil characters... Jerruh seems to be aging rapidly.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.