Game Postponed! - To be played Monday at 4:30pm

phypon

8 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Just posted on Finheaven:

If Miami was Buffalo's opponent, for damn sure they would have found a way to get the game in as scheduled.

The heard the chatter about Pittsburgh possibly being successful against them with their running game in the snow.

Isn't there still going to be ***** snow on Monday?

35 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

That is one of the first things I thought of....

if it had to be done, it had to be done. But that is going to be a huge competitive disadvantage for the winner.

The team that the Bills (or Steelers) will play next week will have 1.5-2 days more to prepare, to rest..etc.

Good grief…it’s 24 hours.  Not a big deal at all 

• Dislike 1

Although wind may still be an issue on Monday, I expect the field to be in much better condition (green instead of white) compared to playing tomorrow. I was not looking forward to a repeat of the Bills - Colts game from a few years back.

6 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Whatever. I'm gonna laugh when it's not that bad tomorrow. And now all we're gonna hear about is how the governor bailed us out. 

Well ignore those people because they are morons. Buffalo had a blizzard last year where people died because they got stuck on roads and couldn’t get help. So let’s have 50 troopers directing traffic at a bills game instead of being on call for emergencies.

football and the bills are two of my favorite things in the world. But man, people need to prioritize more. 

30 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

6 days between games for the Bills (assuming a win) and 8 days for whoever comes here (cle, Hou, or kc).

This is actually a really big advantage for our opponent... I hate everything about this.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.