Steelers @ Bills. Monday, January 15th at 4:30pm.

Einstein

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

Do you think the forecast will change? I'm pretty sure it will be cold, windy and snowing

Where do y'all see snow?  Everywhere I check shows 26 mph wind and 10% chance of precip from 1-4 pm on Sunday

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, nucci said:

Do you think the forecast will change? I'm pretty sure it will be cold, windy and snowing

I mean certainly the first two and possibly the second but the degrees matter a lot. 

Cold? No. The Bills spanked the Patriots just fine playing in the single digits in 2021.

Wind? A 25 MPH swirling wind you get in the Ralph will affect throws, but it favors Josh with a rocket arm over Rudolph. At 40? It's going to be a ground and pound.

Are we talking flurries, or running in inches of snow?

1 minute ago, fergie's ire said:

Rectify our ales?  Too warm?  Head too foamy?

🤷‍♂️  he sure is quirky.  Not too funny when they let the season slip through their fingers.  I haven’t watched the other episodes but it sure seems like he’s lost the locker room.  

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Where do y'all see snow?  Everywhere I check shows 26 mph wind and 10% chance of precip from 1-4 pm on Sunday

image.thumb.png.dc66d53e83c1b812caef5cec0156bbe6.png

12 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I mean certainly the first two and possibly the second but the degrees matter a lot. 

Cold? No. The Bills spanked the Patriots just fine playing in the single digits in 2021.

Wind? A 25 MPH swirling wind you get in the Ralph will affect throws, but it favors Josh with a rocket arm over Rudolph. At 40? It's going to be a ground and pound.

I only worry about wind...if it's at 20mph then we're good

13 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Reminder, the Dolphins hard knocks episode dropped , just started , feels like a must watch 

Definitely an entertaining watch.

Felt bad with the whole Baker angle, knowing he gets hurt again.

I personally like McDaniel, but it seems like he's having to dig deep into the motivation bag for a team that doesn't really seem to be buying into it. 

4 minutes ago, nucci said:

image.thumb.png.dc66d53e83c1b812caef5cec0156bbe6.png

I only worry about wind...if it's at 20mph then we're good

Honestly that forecast is gold for me. A slight slickness so their run game is a touch slower/Rudolph's timing is a bit off, and winds where Josh won't be super accurate, but should be accurate enough on intermediate throws.

Of course, if things change, so does the game plan.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, SWATeam said:

When we want to stop the run we can.  I'm sure Joseph will be up this week to go along with Jones, Oliver, Groot, and Shaq.

I'm sure the plan will be to make Rudolph beat them.

As stated, there's zero excuse for not winning.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Definitely an entertaining watch.

Felt bad with the whole Baker angle, knowing he gets hurt again.

I personally like McDaniel, but it seems like he's having to dig deep into the motivation bag for a team that doesn't really seem to be buying into it. 

ya agreed on all points, i get that vibe too 

16 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Tua to Josh Allen: I love competing against you brother.

Josh Allen to Tua: We'll see you again in a couple weeks. We'll see you again here in a couple weeks? 

lol - is Josh concussed?  Oh no

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into a slopfest, because no one does slop like Pittsburgh.

That being said, slopfests is also a pretty good way to describe most of the games the Bills have played this season.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The forecast really won't mean much until Friday/Saturday.  Mine was calling for 20" of snow yesterday but today it's back to 1" with the big snow being Mon/Tue.  

8 minutes ago, uninja said:

I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into a slopfest, because no one does slop like Pittsburgh.

That being said, slopfests is also a pretty good way to describe most of the games the Bills have played this season.

ill take Josh Allen in a slop fest over any player in the world.

Did you watch him last week in Miami?

That dude aint letting his team lose.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1. You are all giving the Steelers too much credit. You guys are making it seem like we are playing the best football team to ever live

2. why are you so concerned about some wind? We will be fine

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Depends on where the lake effect band sets up.  Strong winds a slam dunk for Sunday.  Snow amounts unknown at this time, per NWS

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.