Steelers @ Bills. Monday, January 15th at 4:30pm.

Einstein

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Battle tested McD team is 4-5 in the playoffs which is a 44% win percentage. Moreover, the last two years of playoff games ended really poorly. 

I'm not saying the Bills are going to lose.

Appreciate the optimism but let's paint a clear picture here. 

Just wanna say… your comments suck.   You should drink more and post less.  

18 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Looks like crazy snow still tomorrow? 

Snow should stay north of the stadium and only be a few inches.  Now Tuesday night thru Thursday is a different animal as another Lake Effect Storm gears up and drops another 2+ feet on us.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

learn to read. Where did I say that? The cowboys were not good during the season on the road against good teams. let me ask you: Do you think the Bills lose to the Steelers? 

You seem hell bent on trashing this team. Why are you even here? 

I've gone back and forth on who wins. I've changed my mind a few times. It's always been a close game either way. 

Right now, I think the Bills win. They are at home with a much better QB. I think both offenses will struggle and it will be a low scoring game. 

51 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You got to protect the ball... I'm sure the backs and receivers know it

I give footballs to all my running backs and wide receivers and QBs at the beginning of every practice.. I make them carry it throughout every drill... Calisthenics and everything

And me and the coaches are coming around to rip that randomly over the hours... By the end of the season nobody is fumbling 

I have the impression the Bills do not coach this as vigorously as they could

• Like (+1) 1

TS and or Shakir I would suspect, 

So far this wild card weekend:

Home teams: 3-1

Favorites have not covered in 3 of the 4 games. 

If that ends up applying to the Bills game then we should win, but may not cover the -10. Neither of which would be  too surprising. 

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I have the impression the Bills do not coach this as vigorously as they could

Well that would be scary beck hahaha sure cook doesn't have the highest and tightest carry but you should improve as the season goes along with coaching

At this point it is ball security.. we know we can move the ball.. we know we can run the ball with a few running backs.. we can run with Josh.. we know we can throw

We need to secure the ball... McDermott has sat guys for time for fumble issues in the past

I don't think he lets them off easy for fumbling... We just might have guys that cough it up occasionally and they need to be reminded to keep points of pressure

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.