Bills Waive OT Germain Ifedi

JohnNord

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

The ride is over for Germain, who ALMOST made it the entire season on the active 53 man roster without actually suiting up one game.  

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him re-sign on the PS roster if he clears.  

Wow, this does surprise me.  Agree, they will try to re-sign him if they can. 

Wanna know what team has both starting OTs on injury report and could claim him this week?

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

👀

1 hour ago, SWATeam said:

Hello DaQuan!!!

🤞

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Wow, this does surprise me.  Agree, they will try to re-sign him if they can. 

Wanna know what team has both starting OTs on injury report and could claim him this week?

🤞

He can't be claimed he becomes a free agent automagically.

And I think his 17 game checks are all fully guaranteed having been on the 53 in week 1..........so probably no financial reason to jump teams.

So could just be a weekend on the PS and then if there is an injury he gets back on the 53.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He can't be claimed he becomes a free agent automagically.

And I think his 17 game checks are all fully guaranteed having been on the 53 in week 1..........so probably no financial reason to jump teams.

So could just be a weekend on the PS and then if there is an injury he gets back on the 53.

After the trade deadline passes all players, regardless of NFL Service, are subject to waivers.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TPS said:

I feel bad for the guy. The second thread about him in his Bills career and the majority of the posts are about Jones. Rodney Dangerfield got more respect. 

I mean yeah it's rough, but it's hard not to get if he was playing we'd be in a bad way because he's not even the backup tackle he's the backup backup tackle, while Jones coming back is us getting back the other half of the yin and yang  of DT duo that was red hot at the start of the season and Ed's still been managing be a monster with the guys filling in.

19 minutes ago, TPS said:

I feel bad for the guy. The second thread about him in his Bills career and the majority of the posts are about Jones. Rodney Dangerfield got more respect. 

Feel bad?  The Bills paid I'm almost 1.2 million NOT to play football!--not even put on the uniform.  Between ATL last year (1.3 million) and this year--2.5 million to appear for 8 Offensive snaps. 

not bad

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Oh know.  Another koolaid post.

Uh Oh......who did I offend with this one??

Did I fat-shame DaQuan??

Did I insult the Kool Aid Man??

Did I trigger a brick wall enthusiast??

Let me know, and I will apologize accordingly!!🤣😁🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Yeah, no surprise here. It was discussed in the Elam thread and it became fairly obvious he was the odd man out for Daquan.

This late in the season, he should easily be brought back to the PS. And if not, Van Demark is RT2 anyways, Bates can play OT in a pinch, and we still have Richard Gouraige on the PS.

Van Demark played well at LT and poorly at RT in the preseason..........he might be the RT2 in a given game where the OT's are both enter the game healthy......but in the event of injury to Spencer Brown I'd suspect that Ifedi would be on the active roster and play RT ahead of Van Demark the following week.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Special K said:

Uh Oh......who did I offend with this one??

Did I fat-shame DaQuan??

Did I insult the Kool Aid Man??

Did I trigger a brick wall enthusiast??

Let me know, and I will apologize accordingly!!🤣😁🤣

I think it was a reference to the “drinking the koolaid” posts that get tossed around when someone feels TBD posters aren’t sufficiently suspicious of motive and aren’t questioning absolutely everything the coaching staff, front office and owners tells them… most commonly seen when the Bills are playing poorly. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.