Bills @ Chargers post game thread

Fan in Chicago

Just now, TheyCallMeAndy said:

The game we all knew the Chargers would come out charged up, trap game to the fullest, good win. 

Actually the majority of people on the forum were convinced the Chargers would roll over and Bills would win by 20-50 points. I most certainly was not one of them. Knew the Chargers wouldn’t roll over. Also didn’t expect the Bills to try so hard to give the game away. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

4 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Most important game of the season and the Bills beat a team that just fired their HC/GM, and missing their starting QB, #1/#2WR, C, and starting DE by 2 points.  This is the same ***** we pulled against the Dolphins in the playoffs last year.  McD rarely has this team ready to play.  They are the dumbest, most undisciplined team in the league.  I don’t care what happens the remainder of this season, I will never be sold on McDingus as the HC.

Cry more

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I straight up want us to change HC this off-season!  He'll be gone after next season regardless...

But I DO CARE about what happens this year!  We have a shot to get in the playoffs and do some damage.  I want to see us do it.

I care what happens, but nothing that does will change my mind on McD.  He’s just not an NFL caliber HC.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 4

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

No matter how weird you feel about that win, can you even imagine how sick you’d feel if we just lost that game? The relief of not losing that game is everything right now.

My wife, who doesn't care about football, was praying for the Bills so she wouldn't have me crying through the holiday season 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

We should have won by 50 but I’ll take it.  It’s the main reason I wanted the chargers to keep Staley for one more game.  There are two types of games that you can never count on.  Division games and first games with interim coaches because if they really hated the last guy the team will ball out.  The dude on the raiders might get a job based solely off of McDaniels hate.

Edited by Chugga
  • Like (+1) 2

Now I know how my dream ended.  I had a dream last night that the Bills had a 34-32 lead over the Chargers with under a minute left.  The Chargers had the ball 4th down and 2.  The ball was snapped but I woke up without knowing the outcome.  I just knew this game was going to be uncomfortably close.  So...now I know what happened!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DapperCam said:

Harty really screwed us in this one. Special teams has been killing us all year. Lost us the Broncos and Jets games off the top of my head. Want to say Bass missed some which ended up losing us games too but I can't remember.

3 Cook fumbles was also an issue for sure.

Amazing game last week, had hope he would have built on that.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Dr Krentist said:

Had a feeling this one was going to be tough. Teams usually play harder for the interim coach the first game. Glad we escaped from LA with a win!

I was really encouraged with the amount of success we had running the ball last week. But I was a little worried that it would lead us into falling in love with the run a bit more, and that's exactly what happened. We ran on 1st down, ai don't know how many times, but we were very predictable today. We played like we were up by 3 TDs. Can we please stay with the attacking offense that we've had since Brady took over. This was ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Harty really screwed us in this one. Special teams has been killing us all year. Lost us the Broncos and Jets games off the top of my head. Want to say Bass missed some which ended up losing us games too but I can't remember.

Bass lost the Philly game.

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.