SNF: Ravens at Jags

RiotAct

Not spiking the ball is acceptable... but you can't then throw it to the flat to a player who's not gonna get out of bounds.

Just now, 1onemangang7 said:

Took Dak about 6 tries to throw a pick. benford dropped 2 and caught 1. 

And Jordan Phillips had one in his mitts too.

On the subject of Dak Prescott... the year he wins an MVP will be a year where every great player in the league has a down year.

But I sure hope he plays like an MVP next week.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Jacksonville really starting to play with fire when it comes to their playoff chances 

They finish with the Bucs, Panthers and Titans, so should at least get to 10-7.

They have the head to head tiebreak over the Colts, so Indianapolis would have to go 3-0 to overtake them. It’s possible, but they’re at a Falcons side still fighting for the NFC South then home to the Raiders and the Texans.

With the Texans, the Jags would take the South on conference record if the Texans lost to the Colts but won the other two. If they beat the Colts and have won at least one other (most likely against the Titans), then it’s getting interesting.

Edited by UKBillFan

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

That was genuinely one of the stupidest things I’ve seen all season, and how on earth does Lawrence not spike it? You had time for two plays!

he got into his Kaepernick kneel again and beat the turf when he dropped the ball for turnover.  He's as dirty as they get.   And nobody is that dumb that is a pro...everyone will just shrug that off like it was a dumb play. 

• Simon pinned this topic
10 minutes ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

Everyone’s a hall-of-gamer in CollinsWorld…see Zach Wilson.

It’s hyperbole at this point 

Just now, DrBob806 said:

It's too soon to be hungover lol

Not sure what this means but whatevs. 
Did you disagree with what I said?

15 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

They have the head to head tiebreak over the Colts, so Indianapolis would have to go 3-0 to overtake them. It’s possible, but they’re at a Falcons side still fighting for the NFC South then home to the Raiders and the Texans.

With the Texans, the Jags would take the South on conference record if the Texans lost to the Colts but won the other two. If they beat the Colts and have won at least one other (most likely against the Titans), then it’s getting interesting.

With the way the Jags are there with inconsistency there is no guarantee they beat the Bucs or the Titans on the road 

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

It’s hyperbole at this point 

Not sure what this means but whatevs. 
Did you disagree with what I said?

Yes...hey I hate the Ratbirds but Lamar is a stud. You can't deny he's improved this year.

Lawrence, for a 3rd year guy he's making strides. Not "elite" but certainly a top 10 QB

18 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Sorry if its been answered but who do we want to win this game as Bills fans?

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Every year I get told how improved Lamar is as a passer.  This year it was the "they got weapons now and a new OC and he's improved."  Every time I watch it's the same Lamar.  Every year he is a bottom stat passer.

He doesn't throw as often as the top QBs. When he does, 66% completion, which ranks among the best. 

Obviously, he's best in space or when the play breaks down. A defensive coordinator's nightmare, like JA.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.