Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

If the roles had been reversed and the Bills had been called for offensive offside after a play like that one Kelce made, I would have been pissed. 

But to be a Broncos fan and have it called on the center; with a neutral zone that was about 8 cm wide? Holy *****. That’s Broncos-ey if I’ve ever seen it. 

Edited by stevestojan

6 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Why? we’ve had two games at least this year influenced by poor officiating. Go cheer for another team if you don’t like it.

Your are totally missing the point and being an idiot as you like teams getting straight hosed like us? The penalty against Denver was complete trash, even though I want Denver to lose.  I don't want a team to lose to BS penalties like we have.

I don't agree with refs deciding games. You think this is redemption for our team getting F'd?

Edited by Real McClappy

1 minute ago, Real McClappy said:

Your are totally missing the point and being an idiot. The penaly against Denver was complete trash. Even though I want Denver to lose I don't want a team to lose to BS penalties. 

I know how we have been straight F'd fool.

The idiot is in the mirror, the guards helmet was in the neutral zone. Not only are you the fool, you don’t know the rules of the game.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Real McClappy said:

Your are totally missing the point and being an idiot. The penaly against Denver was complete trash. Even though I want Denver to lose I don't want a team to lose to BS penalties. 

Don't be a moron and tell me to root for another team you ***** troll

I thought from the right side it did look like the helmet was in the neutral zone.  When they showed it from the left, it wasn't that obvious.

• Agree 1

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Yep, in today's games I've seen more great catches then I have from Bills receivers for the entire season.  It really is noticeable.

The effort of their backs skirting the sideline and working their way into the end zone has been nothing short of impressive also.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Yep, in today's games I've seen more great catches then I have from Bills receivers for the entire season.  It really is noticeable.

TE Higgins to tie was one of the most amazing TD plays I have ever seen.  Instant Classic

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.