It’s Dallas week and the Division is on the line!

Einstein

10 minutes ago, nucci said:

The difference is Dallas doesn't play home games outdoors in that weather

they play every year in ny washington and philly.

The weather this week is not an issue.  They probably practiced outside all week and wont be much different than sunday.

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

That dude flip-flops more than a gold medal gymnast.

Weirdly enough I find myself both disliking Cowherd and liking him at the same time. 

I enjoy listening now and again. I think he is a reasonable dude. But his takes have a tendency to be super dumb too

Edited by Mango

9 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

they play every year in ny washington and philly.

The weather this week is not an issue.  They probably practiced outside all week and wont be much different than sunday.

it’s not just the cold. It’s supposed to be heavy rain and 20-30 mph winds. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Colin Cowturd, typical Bills hater, just said Josh Allen is the best player in the NFL and thinks the Bills will beat the cowboys because of their home field advantage. Is he feeling ok? 

He's predictable. When Colin knows he is picking a team in his Blazing 5 (He picked BUF this week)....he talks them up.  He's ALL in. 

Now if the Bills fail him and lose to Dallas, he will blame it on McDermott being a defensive coach lol.

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I love Hyde. I hope he retires for his own well being.  All these neck stinger injuries are not good. 

It's really going to be tough for us if we get in the playoffs and he can't play. Ugh. 

I honestly don't see us giving him another year. Father Time is adding up.

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

it’s not just the cold. It’s supposed to be heavy rain and 20-30 mph winds. 

This game is sounding windier each day.  I first saw 10-12mph on Monday,  then by Weds it was up to 10-15mph,  now it's 10-20 sustained with 30 mph gusts.  Sheesh.  We should keep in mind it's supposed to be a Southerly wind, so that would favor a wind advantage from the tunnel end towards the big scoreboard, then turning SW in the evening which would be the typical wind favoring towards the tunnel end.  Tricky. Hope McDermott is paying attention.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Logic said:

That dude flip-flops more than a gold medal gymnast.

He was GLAZING Allen today.

4 hours ago, zow2 said:

Usually the 4 Buffalo News reporters are such homers when they pick the scores every Friday,  they always pick the Bills no matter what.  Three of the four pick the Cowboys this week (by 3, 7, 10  points).  A little surprised to see that.

Wellll they have the better team right now with all of our defensive injuries but I maintain we have the better QB and being at home… lfg 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Dallas is the "Scott Farkus" of the NFL. And the Bills will punch them out at the Ralphie.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Usually the 4 Buffalo News reporters are such homers when they pick the scores every Friday,  they always pick the Bills no matter what.  Three of the four pick the Cowboys this week (by 3, 7, 10  points).  A little surprised to see that.

Ya...go ask the wise guys what they think. The writers are wrong. 

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

This game is sounding windier each day.  I first saw 10-12mph on Monday,  then by Weds it was up to 10-15mph,  now it's 10-20 sustained with 30 mph gusts.  Sheesh.  We should keep in mind it's supposed to be a Southerly wind, so that would favor a wind advantage from the tunnel end towards the big scoreboard, then turning SW in the evening which would be the typical wind favoring towards the tunnel end.  Tricky. Hope McDermott is paying attention.

gonna need Micah Hyde back there for punt returns just like the wind game against the Patriots a couple years ago.

Wait… crap…

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.