Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Simon

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

5 points lower than their season avg.  They lucked out that Toney lines up Offside which is extremely rare or that game was lost.  I'll give him credit that they won the game but that wasn't a great showing.  This team needs to do better.  McD is undefeated after the bye but IIRC those were mostly close games just like this one.  Hopefully play better next week because Dallas has the best O in the league right now, while KC is like 12th.

the thing i feel good about is I think we are usually outcoached by teams like the chiefs. i don't believe the cowboys are nearly as well coached. 

Mahomes crying the entire post-conference interview about Toney being called for the infraction. Whining about how Kelce won't get the enjoyment of seeing his throw be replayed on ESPN a million times. Guess this is the reaction of his team not getting calls or having calls go against them.

If dude doesn't get fined something heavy for criticism of the refs, I swear. 

• Like (+1) 8

4 minutes ago, sven233 said:

2:12 left...... Chiefs have 2 TOs.

Run the ball on 1st down to the 2 minute warning.

Run the ball on 2nd down.  Force the Chiefs to use a TO.

Run the ball again.  Force the Chiefs to use their last TO.

If you just pick up that last first down, you can take a knee.....run the clock down to a couple seconds and kick a short game winning FG with no time left for them to get the ball back.

Instead, they passed every time, didn't get the first down, left them with basically a full 2 minutes and 2 TOs to go on a potential game winning drive.

Worst case if we didn't get the 1st down running on those 3 plays would be giving them the ball with just about a minute left and no TOs.  Sure, no guarantees, of course, but it would have been a much better situation at worst.

Yep. That was bad decision making. The diggs drop I can forgive the play call on. Second down have to run.

3 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

Yeah, that's what Romo said.  He commented that refs sometimes don't want to call ticky tack penalties in that situation but that was so blatant they had to call it.

I think when mahomes sees the replay he might soften a bit on this outrage. 

2 minutes ago, Man with No Name said:

the thing i feel good about is I think we are usually outcoached by teams like the chiefs. i don't believe the cowboys are nearly as well coached. 

We shall see.  I have always believed we have the talent to make the run.  They just have to do it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.