Buffalo / Philly Postgame thread

Simon

Reasons the Bills lost in order:

Bass: missed two FGs

Refs: The Intentional Grounding instead of a Horsecollar tackle took 7 off the board for the Bills

McDermott: Defense owns Eagles in the 1st half.... they adjust in the tune of 24 points in the 2nd half. You play a soft defense and on 3rd and 4 in OT you give the Eagles a cushion and easy First Down. YOU HAVE TO PLAY TO HAVE THEM KICK THE FG. Also taking a to before the EAgles kick the ball to tie it at 31. You keep that 2nd TO and then ask Allen to get you into FG in two plays with 20 seconds left (that's about 35 yards in 19 seconds).

Drops: 7 of them in all

Davis/Allen last throw: It was a walk off TD. Davis runs an Out Route and Allen throws it inside. Should have been a TD. I don't know who messed it up but that was the game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, folz said:

People already going off on the coaching staff. Unbelievable.

This game was totally on the Bills players and the refs.

If Cook doesn't drop a gimme TD, Gabe and Josh are on the same page in OT, and Tyler hits his FGs, the Bills win by 16 points.

And don't even get me started on the refs.

McDermott is not a winner 

All the investment is a defense that NEVER comes up Big in a big game

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Murdox said:

We couldn't beat the Eagles and the Refs today.  End of story, and season almost certainly over.  But, overall the Bills looked more like what we expected today.  We should not have been in a position where we needed wins over the top teams in the NFL.

Exactly this. That was a damn good football game between two really great teams. But because the Bills lost to the Pats, Jets and Broncos it ended their season. Oh well. I could get angry, but what good does that do?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I can’t think of what other hobby I would continue doing that literally does nothing but make me stressed and upset. 

My other sporting passion in Australian Rugby  (Wests Tigers) is exactly the same … snatches defeat from the jaws of victory whilst getting raped very week by the referees … what did I do to deserve this ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

Reasons the Bills lost in order:

Bass: missed two FGs

Refs: The Intentional Grounding instead of a Horsecollar tackle took 7 off the board for the Bills

McDermott: Defense owns Eagles in the 1st half.... they adjust in the tune of 24 points in the 2nd half. You play a soft defense and on 3rd and 4 in OT you give the Eagles a cushion and easy First Down. YOU HAVE TO PLAY TO HAVE THEM KICK THE FG. Also taking a to before the EAgles kick the ball to tie it at 31. You keep that 2nd TO and then ask Allen to get you into FG in two plays with 20 seconds left (that's about 35 yards in 19 seconds).

Drops: 7 of them in all

Davis/Allen last throw: It was a walk off TD. Davis runs an Out Route and Allen throws it inside. Should have been a TD. I don't know who messed it up but that was the game.

I mean thats how you manipulate a game.  If the refs call a fair game, Bills would have overcome all their idiotic tendencies.  But in the end all that will be remembered is how McD sucks.  It's ok for him to go regardless. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.