Week 12, Bills v. Iggles - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

47 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

This will not happen. We play up to all competition not named Bengals. 

I am not saying I know but,  cheering on the eagles 🦅 hopefully will have good results. 

it worked before. 

don’t tell anyone what I’m doing. 

• Haha (+1) 3

There's a chance the bills could catch the eagles sleeping this week with them coming off a big win against kc, and having the 9ers next week. However, I just don't see the bills winning this. If they do somehow pull it off, it'll definitely get me excited again 

Edited by Steptide
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Bills 37

Eagles 24

I readily admit that I may have egg on my face after this one, predicting a double digit victory over an elite opponent. I think what it comes down to for me is the position these two teams are in.

The Eagles are riding an emotional high coming off a victory over the team that beat them in the Super Bowl. They're on a short week. They are 9-1 so this game against an AFC opponent means practically nothing to them.

The Bills are desperate. They have to lay everything on the line for the rest of the season. 4th down attempts, trick special teams plays, anything and everything is on the table. They really NEED this game. I don't discount that emotional advantage.

Plus, I genuinely believe that the Bills offense turned a corner last week. I don't think it is just a one game Joe Brady novelty bump. I think he has immediately unlocked what this offense can do well and will commit to it. And the Eagles defense is more vulnerable than advertised, certainly worse than the Jets.

I think Allen, going against a Super Bowl caliber opponent in a massive game, will be in assassin mode. He's going against a team that doesn't regularly have to game plan against him. The leash is off him for the rest of the season - he won't hesitate to run when it's appropriate. All of this lines up for him to have maybe his best performance of the year.

I don't really know what to expect from the defense in this one to be honest, I just trust that the offense will carry the day and never let up.

I'm getting late 2021 season vibes from this team and I'm riding that wave until it crashes. When they play their best football I truly believe they can blow out any team in the league. So that's what I'm betting on.

This is good analysis and I hope you're proven right.

I'm a Chiefs fan now though so I think they will win with ease and the Bills will be humiliated.

Eagles 42 - Bills 16

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.