TNF: Bengals vs Ravens - Who are we rooting for?

Einstein

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Another positive stat for Lamar = not valid 

I salute your ability to be nonsensical in a game where Lamar helped stomp a team that just stomped us and the 49ers. 

Let's see what Ravens do against 49ers themselves. And not sure the Bengals same team without Burrow.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

Just like us with Allen, as long as they have Burrow they will have a chance.

Maybe.

This is gotta be the weirdest year of football I have seen in a while. The Bills have been great the past few years and are 5-5 right now. The Bengals were in the Championship game the last 2 years and they are 5-5. Meanwhile, the Colts, Texans, Steelers, Browns and Raiders are all 5-5 or better. It's weird

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Without his security blanket Andrews, Lamar has been forced to use his WR's more. Look at the results. What a concept, eh? 

One game doesn't make a career.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

This is gotta be the weirdest year of football I have seen in a while. The Bills have been great the past few years and are 5-5 right now. The Bengals were in the Championship game the last 2 years and they are 5-5. Meanwhile, the Colts, Texans, Browns and Raiders are all 5-5 or better. It's weird

Injuries hurt.

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

This is gotta be the weirdest year of football I have seen in a while. The Bills have been great the past few years and are 5-5 right now. The Bengals were in the Championship game the last 2 years and they are 5-5. Meanwhile, the Colts, Texans, Browns and Raiders are all 5-5 or better. It's weird

Not to mention the plethora of season ending injuries to star players. And the beyond the avg bad officiating. Def a ***** up year all around. Looks like another Eagles/Chiefs superbowl as of right now. 

4 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Let's see what Ravens do against 49ers themselves. And not sure the Bengals same team without Burrow.

Maybe.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/lamar-jackson-record-against-nfc/#

he’s 17-1 against the nfc. I thought this was the biggest waste of time ever but I’m going to bed knowing I’m at least a lot smarter than one person. Thank you! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/lamar-jackson-record-against-nfc/#

he’s 17-1 against the nfc. I thought this was the biggest waste of time ever but I’m going to bed knowing I’m at least a lot smarter than one person. Thank you! 

Too bad he can't get passed the AFC teams in the playoffs otherwise he'd be great in Super Bowls!!!

Did Al Michael's just say the Bengals have lost their last 24 out of 25 prime time games?? That would mean their only win was against Buffalo a few weeks ago. That makes me even sicker than I already was about the Bills. 

Edit: The Bengals are 1-24 in their last 25 prime time road games. Phew.

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

Can't be right they beat the rams earlier this year in primetime and the bills the other week

Read the post above his. I corrected what I heard also. 

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Nice game from OBJ

And when Andrews went down,  I ran to my fantasy league and put in a claim for him. Now he's injured and prolly done for a bit. Unreal.

• Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.