TNF: Bengals vs Ravens - Who are we rooting for?

Einstein

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I think the distinction for me anyway is that the Ravens offense requires it of Jackson

And not for nothing but they're different kinds of runners wrt avoiding contact

One of the weakness for both Allen and Jackson as runners is they take too many hits. I would love to see them learn to slide like Russel Wilson. 

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

My stalker is back!!! And I 100% did. Would do the same thing if the bills ever draft an another guy who completed 56% passes from the mountain west and hadn’t developed a qb since Jim Kelly. 

and guess what? Allen is better than I could ever imagined. So guess what I stopped doing? Hating on him (more about that type of prospect and the Bills than Allen). And if he won a MVP after winning Heisman while winning 70% of his games and kept hating on him, I would think I was an idiot. 

just here to keep you honest!  It apparently riles you up when people give Lamar the same hate!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The one thing we don't want is the Ravens to be resting everyone vs the Dolphins.  We need that to be an important game for them.  

It's absurd to still be thinking about winning the division. If anything, you should be hoping the Dolphins run away with the AFCE and are locked into the 2 seed going into week 18 so they rest against us. In that scenario, Bills probably just need to beat Jets, Chargers, Patriots, Dolphins backups, and one of Eagles/Chiefs/Cowboys in order to make it.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Jokeman said:

I'll keep the Bills because Lamar's teams have not done much in the playoffs but I know, that's not on him.

So you won’t want to be 8-3? Wow, honestly, time for me to tap out. You are the most brilliant football mind of our generation. I bow to you! Have great night! This has been something.

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

just here to keep you honest!  It apparently riles you up when people give Lamar the same hate!

Yes, it is weird to me when people hate on a qb who is 8-3 and is one of the leading candidates for MVP. 

I would argue since Allen has become the guy, I barely ever criticize him (he was bad Monday). Crazy thing is when you get evidence of something, you can still change your opinion. 

and I still think the Allen prospect fails 99% of the type. We got a unicorn and I couldn’t be happier, 

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

It's absurd to still be thinking about winning the division. If anything, you should be hoping the Dolphins run away with the AFCE and are locked into the 2 seed going into week 18 so they rest against us. In that scenario, Bills probably just need to beat Jets, Chargers, Patriots, Dolphins backups, and one of Eagles/Chiefs/Cowboys in order to make it.

After what the Bills have done to the Dolphins late in the season and the playoffs the last couple years…. No chance they test players with an opportunity to keep the Bills out of the postseason 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.