TNF: Bengals vs Ravens - Who are we rooting for?

Einstein

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

It's more hate on the media proclaiming Lamar is greatest thing since sliced bread when he just isn't. It's remincent of Flutie love.

Lamar is great tho, it just looks different

It's similar to Allen tbh which is why I never understood Bills fans who don't like Lamar 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

And yet None of their WRa have a game with 100 yards receiving yards this year and Lamar averaging 1 TD passes per game and 30-40 or so more yards passing per game than last year. 

It’s crazy how little people on here know about other teams in the NFL. 

Bills can sure learn something about the Ravens’ WR. 🙄🙄🙄

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Lamar is great tho, it just looks different

It's similar to Allen tbh which is why I never understood Bills fans who don't like Lamar 

Thank you. Allen, Jackson, and Hurts are very similar in how their careers have been - got a lot of hate and made themselves into MVP caliber qbs. That’s impressive. 

5 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

I commented to my wife the narrative that Josh Allen can’t survive a decade in the league playing the way he does—Lamar gets hurt and is out multiple games every year. Josh only missed games his rookie year. Lamar won’t last 4 more years.

I like Lamar and would 100% root for him in the Super Bowl (because obviously the Bills couldn't be the opponent).

But he'll never hold up. Heck Cam Newton,who looked like he was chiseled out of stone, was done by his late 20's

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Even with good teams TNF is bad football. Just not enough time for players to recover 

100%

I'd much rather the NFL did away with it but it's too late now, too much money involved. 

Crazy thought-I'd rather see more Sunday morning games overseas than Thurs night football. Tailgates are even better when there's a game on.

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Is it about the Ravens WRs or Lamar? I think it's combo of both.

They have been losing all year (top 3 lowest time losing all time through 10 games), a rookie is on pace for over 900 yards, and Edwards was on pace for around 1,000. And they about to be 8-3.

lamar sucks though because he slipped tonight though! But clearly, you aren’t a hater! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.