TNF: Bengals vs Ravens - Who are we rooting for?

Einstein

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I don’t see a ton of hate .. I love watching Lamar play. 

He just gets a lot of excuses made for him and far too many people want to put him at the level of guys who actually perform in the playoffs. 

Wow, this board kills Lamar. You can’t be serious SC! And a MVP isn’t at the level of those other guys? He played with a lot of scrubs at receiver (no one close to Hill, Chase, or Diggs). 

5 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

The Lamar hate amongst Bills fans is strange. I think that it's because he was drafted after Josh and won MVP in 2019 while Josh was still developing. I really like watching him play.

Hey, Baltimore! They're going to run it every down. Maybe try to stop that.

The hate is people call Lamar a better QB when he clearly isn't. He's a better athlete yes but in terms of QB not a chance.

2 minutes ago, sven233 said:

This game is so bad. Just tossing up prayers waiting for flags. 

Not sure what the NFL can do, but not even a Burrow vs Lamar game is immune from the awfulness that has plagued the league with how defenses are playing, injuries and refs over-officiating. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Pain when throwing ball… looks like the UCL stuff we all saw up close last year. 

Everyone is saying wrist injury. You think UCL? What makes you think so (sorry not being an #######, honestly curious since I didn’t see any of the first half) 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wow, this board kills Lamar. You can’t be serious SC! And a MVP isn’t at the level of those other guys? He played with a lot of scrubs at receiver (no one close to Hill, Chase, or Diggs). 

He's had Andrews who is in top 5 TEs in the league. In terms of WRs how come Josh Browns numbers were better with Josh than Lamar?

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s had a decent OL most of his career and Mark Andrews.  

They’ve also drafted him WR’s early…a lot.  Something we’ve never done for Allen. 

I guess all those WR’s they drafted for him are just bad.  Nothing to do with Lamar. 

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

NFL is going to have to change that rule. Fans are fed up with it. If it is underthrown, should be deemed to be uncatchable. You can’t have receivers just stop and dive back into DBs. It’s absurd. 

I swear with a little practice, teams could design plays specifically to get the call. 

• Agree 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

and who is comparing him to Allen? Both are good in their own way. 

If you're going to put Lamar at the top tier he should be compared to Josh, Mahomes and Burrow to me the best 3 in the game. Lamar is maybe top 10 but most want to say top 5. I mean 2 weeks ago people felt he was a MVP candidate.

Just now, The Jokeman said:

He's had Andrews who is in top 5 TEs in the league. In terms of WRs how come Josh Browns numbers were better with Josh than Lamar?

Yeah, Andrews was so good before Lamar. Oh wait, he was a 3rd round pick in Lamar’s draft. But Lamar gets no credit for that!

and why do you have such a hard on to compare Allen to Lamar? John Brown? 😂 sorry, I think the guy who has won a MVP, after winning a Heisman is good. Not sure what that has to do with Allen. Soccer mom behavior 😆 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Everyone is saying wrist injury. You think UCL? What makes you think so (sorry not being an #######, honestly curious since I didn’t see any of the first half) 

Its not a UCL. He was seen wearing a brace on his right wrist yesterday. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, Andrews was so good before Lamar. Oh wait, he was a 3rd round pick in Lamar’s draft. But Lamar gets no credit for that!

and why do you have such a hard on to compare Allen to Lamar? John Brown? 😂 sorry, I think the guy who has won a MVP, after winning a Heisman is good. Not sure what that has to do with Allen. Soccer mom behavior 😆 

Lamar hasn't been at the MVP level since his MVP year. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.