The Real Reason For The Players Only Meeting ???

Buffalo Barbarian

What ex player last week said if a team starts having player only meetings the season is already over as the locker room is basically broken? I disagreed with it last week but it sounds about as spot on now as he said it.

I don't think the players wanted Dorsey fired. I think they want to execute better overall to get wins and still failed unfortunately.

McD's shake up was a must at this phase at OC and all you can do is wait and see if our players respond. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

What ex player last week said if a team starts having player only meetings the season is already over as the locker room is basically broken? I disagreed with it last week but it sounds about as spot on now as he said it.

I don't think the players wanted Dorsey fired. I think they want to execute better overall to get wins and still failed unfortunately.

McD's shake up was a must at this phase at OC and all you can do is wait and see if our players respond. 

JJ Watt, McAfee, Darius Butler?

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

The players meeting was just as productive as many of my former professional development meetings I had as a former educator.........So the Bills aren't alone when it comes to unproductive meetings that just waste time. 

Ugh I'm in one now and look at me

Edited by Goin Breakdown

11 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

4 turnovers, multiple dropped balls by our star receivers, 12 men on the field.

what if the players wanted Dorsey fired , because they knew the offense was broken ???

probably not , but who knows at this point.

Or what if they wanted to talk about how all communication should be in giant double spaced lettering? 

On 11/16/2023 at 3:18 PM, Mango said:

Or what if they wanted to talk about how all communication should be in giant double spaced lettering? 

Could be 👍👍

On 11/16/2023 at 5:26 PM, MikePJ76 said:

players only meetings never work...its just a hail mary and solving an issue no one knows how to at the moment.  

They know, but the problem wasnt sticking with what's working

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.