Time to Rest the Injured and Tank

BuffaloBaumer

This starts with Allen. He is either injured or brain dead. Sit Von and anyone else fighting injury. 

I am hoping 6 or 7 wins can still land us a top WR. It’s hard to believe that Buffalo is now considered one of the worst teams in the NFL .

not only has the Super Bowl window shut, the rebuild is now underway. I can’t believe that’s all the time we had to enjoy before it came crashing down. Ugh, curse you 13 seconds.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 17
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

This starts with Allen. He is either injured or brain dead. Sit Von and anyone else fighting injury. 

I am hoping 6 or 7 wins can still land us a top WR. It’s hard to believe that Buffalo is now considered one of the worst teams in the NFL .

not only has the Super Bowl window shut, the rebuild is now underway. I can’t believe that’s all the time we had to enjoy before it came crashing down. Ugh, curse you 13 seconds.

Nobody is tanking although it might just happen naturally from the looks of it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I was wondering at what point do we tune in more for entertainment versus hoping for a W? At what point do we start rooting for a high draft pick? They have a murderers row of games coming up and no chance at winning a championship this year. Is 5-5 too early to start rooting against Ws like I did during the drought? 

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

They lose that game too. Book it.

We won't be that lucky. You know how this works... one bite everyone knows the rules... bills finish with 8 wins and a shizzy draft pick. I wish they would lose em all here out, but that's not how we roll. Forever meddling.

21 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Tanking does'nt work , no thank you

Agreed. 

Ride this horse to the glue factory after we are out of playoff contention, not before. 

I don't care what anyone says, get in and anything can happen. We've all seen it. 

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Agreed. 

Ride this horse to the glue factory after we are out of playoff contention, not before. 

I don't care what anyone one says, get in and anything can happen. We've all seen it. 

definitely, we were 7-6 two years ago, its not over yet

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, McBean said:

Shut it down now.

Lose every game rest of the way. 

That insures McClappy is launched into Lake Erie and fired and we get Harbaugh.

Btw, losing out insures a top 10 pick aka we are landing either Marvin Harrison Jr or keon Coleman.

Or an edge rusher or safety or corner back! 

2 hours ago, Success said:

They won't do it.

We'll be "in it" mathematically until late December, and they'll play hard to try to make it happen as long as there is a chance.

Like in 2017.

2 hours ago, Mango said:

Just a fun reminder that we don’t have a 3rd this year. 

Yeah we do.

3 hours ago, Success said:

They won't do it.

We'll be "in it" mathematically until late December, and they'll play hard to try to make it happen as long as there is a chance.

Aren’t they playing hard now and losing to bottom feeders? 

They won’t be “tanking” but the end result might be the same

Edited by Aussie Joe

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

Nobody is tanking although it might just happen naturally from the looks of it.

i don't see any winnable games on the schedule.  we will get lit up by the jets and pats lol.  this team is in full tear down mode.  a lot of decisions based on salary and age coming in the offseason.  best to secure the highest possible position in the draft.  time to jettison the hc hes taken us as far as he can take us. this offseason will be one of major upheaval.  

on a side note having my earliest memories as a fan of the 83 bills my peak disappointment was wide right.  it was soul crushing.  followed by brett hull the cheater.  by the time 13 seconds came around i already knew we were losing that game. This was crushing in a different way because it took so long to climb out of that abyss and now we are right back there with rex and the ghost of dick jauron.  Its because hiring mcd was just pure luck and i know that if mcdermott is fired they will most likely f up the next hire.

Long term that would be the best option. But Josh currently has the longest active starts record for a QB and the Bills are technically still mathematically alive for the playoffs. So they won’t make any moves like  that. They may still continue to lose though.  What a crazy year. 

Bills are frauds!

They can’t beat the Pats, Jets, and Broncos.

Mac, Zack, Tyrol, and Russell Wilson shred us.

We are 2-4 over our last 6 games, while we played tomato cans.

Bills can’t tackle, can’t catch, and can’t count.  This team is unprepared and a joke of a contender.

Bills are the sloppiest team.

Snatching defeat from victory.  We suck all night, and still we were about to win, but we can’t F-ing count.

We can’t best bad teams, we are a bad team.

Eagles, Cowboys, Chargers etc- they will pummel the Bills.

Josh didn’t even face pressure against the Broncos.

This is the most disappointing Bills team I ever seen.  Some 2-14 Bills teams I was more optimistic for.

Changes must be made.

Go Bills!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.