So, Diggs saw this coming, no?

TheBrownBear

7 hours ago, Baba Booey said:

Guys hate to say this but Allen isn’t the QB we thought he was. Still making dumb mother fing decisions!!! Should have had another int in the first quarter!! Dude is not good!!

Or is it our play calling is terrible and is painfully predictable...I mean I know when it's 3rd and short I'm going to run it out of the shotgun. I know when we run it successfully I'm going to eliminate play action and spread the field, I know when I have a QB who is very good outside the pocket I'm not going to roll him out. 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Murdox said:

Well, since Miami Allen has played the worst football I've seen out of him since his rookie season.  I'm not sure what's going on, but I have to question the coaching staff.  Allen has performed as a top 5 QB the last several years, and there is no reason for him to fall off the cliff like he has.

Don’t forget the Jets game. Josh lost that game all by himself. That wasn’t on coaching. The plays were there for him. He’s been the leader in turnovers from the first game. You guys have to finally admit Josh is part of the problem. 

Edited by Dopey
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, iccrewman112 said:

Would Diggs redo his deal so that he becomes tradeable? 

honestly the entire staff needs to be overturned.

cut all special teamers except bass and ferguson

release Hyde, Poyer, Tre

miller and Knox need to be showcased and tried to be moved in 2024.

get a comp pic for Davis.

a busy offseason just to hit the reset button.

showcase a guy on IR?

5 hours ago, Ray Stonada said:

Diggs has been truly awesome for us. Like a talented big brother. He has CARED more about what happens to the team than anyone.

And so yeah, he’s been right all along. All the way back to the AFC championship game in his first season here.

He did what no one here has the balls to do. He called Allen out in the playoff  loss last year.  For the reasons everyone here wants to brush under the rug. Allen effed up and let fame get to his head. Josh wasn’t in game, mentally. Allen admitted it “wasn’t football related “. You all heard him say it. He blew our chance last year. Any word on who he’s dating now? Taylor Swift is already taken. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

His behavior after the playoff game and the training camp walkout was the canary in the coalmine, so to speak.  He knew nothing would change and that "the process" had run it's course.

Diggs sitting back saying "told you".  

3 hours ago, Pirate Angel said:

Or is it our play calling is terrible and is painfully predictable...I mean I know when it's 3rd and short I'm going to run it out of the shotgun. I know when we run it successfully I'm going to eliminate play action and spread the field, I know when I have a QB who is very good outside the pocket I'm not going to roll him out. 

Play calling doesn't determine you to throw into double or triple coverage all the time, he's just not seeing things right at the moment!!

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

His behavior after the playoff game and the training camp walkout was the canary in the coalmine, so to speak.  He knew nothing would change and that "the process" had run it's course.

Pretty much. As have many former players that have also pointed out the obvious including 'Little Useless' McKenzie. Not a fan but of his but he spelled out exactly why '13 seconds' was the beginning of the end for McD.

1 minute ago, nbbillsfan said:

I am shocked at how little a story Diggs has been.

I figured if we struggled this year (especially in games where he didn't see 10+ targets), he would go off the rails big time and turn into a circus - however, he has been pretty quiet (unless i missed something..).

He's having a monster year, no reason for him to be upset

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, nbbillsfan said:

I am shocked at how little a story Diggs has been.

I figured if we struggled this year (especially in games where he didn't see 10+ targets), he would go off the rails big time and turn into a circus - however, he has been pretty quiet (unless i missed something..).

I fear he may be letting his "agent" do the talking: https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/trevon-diggs-has-more-to-say-about-stefon-diggs-josh-allen-and-the-bills

13 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

I think Diggs explained exactly what it was in the Rich Eisen interview. 

After Cincinnati he got the feeling of - is this really ever going to happen in Buffalo? Are we really going to win it ALL here? 

And these clown show games - Jets Monday Night, Patriots debacle, barely hanging on against the Giants and Bucs, and last night's 12 men on the field, it has to feel like you're never going to get there with this team. 

And obviously, his brother plays in a bigger market, on a marquee team, so it's going to be this constant Diggs is going to want out. Buffalo has always had no self esteem and bad relationships with star players because they either won't pay, or they eventually blame the losing on the good players and drive them out of town. 

I'm looking at Pegula do something at the end of the year. McDermott has run out of chances to try and get this team over the hump. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Araiza Curse said:

Allen, Diggs, and Kincaid are about the only ones worth keeping around. 

Unfortunately I don’t believe Diggs is the guy he is now, after a re-tooling of that size. I also dont see him sticking around for that. 

If this is the course, you take what you can get for Diggs. His stock is higher than anyone on the team outside of Allen, and we’d need that return. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.