Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

so how is Cook a top 5 NFL running back like he's hailed to be around here when they gotta get him out of the game for the old vet when they hit the red zone?? ....  cant we just be honest that he's a change up, interesting weapon, but if you want to win consistently youre better off with someone that's going to wear on a defense. 

• Simon unpinned this topic
Just now, KellyToTasker said:

If you want to say he’s sucked at times, say that. He’s one of the few leaders they have on that team. 

He hasn’t been a leader.  Sorry.  Is he the best player?  Talent wise yes.  Playing wise sometimes.  But leaders pick up slack when things are going wrong.  Josh creates slack.  Leaders shake off failure and rebound.  

Josh has done none of that.  When was the last time you saw him on the sideline rallying the team or an individual teammate?  Can you name something difficult a leader does that you’ve seen Josh do this year?  One thing?  And no, saying “I have to play better” in the post game does not count as difficult.  He needs to grow up.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

He hasn’t been a leader.  Sorry.  Is he the best player?  Talent wise yes.  Playing wise sometimes.  But leaders pick up slack when things are going wrong.  Josh creates slack.  Leaders shake off failure and rebound.  

Josh has done none of that.  When was the last time you saw him on the sideline rallying the team or an individual teammate?  Can you name something difficult a leader does that you’ve seen Josh do this year?  One thing?  And no, saying “I have to play better” in the post game does not count as difficult.  He needs to grow up.

You have no idea of the amount of slack he’s covering up or how much talking he’s doing on the sideline from the little screen shot from the tv coverage.

He’s picked this team up in his back often, countless times. 

The coaching staff does not put the players in the best position to succeed. They’re ruining Allen. 

It’s on the coaches that the team is now 5-5. McDermott is beyond being out coached, it’s time to move on. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, KellyToTasker said:

You have no idea of the amount of slack he’s covering up or how much talking he’s doing on the sideline from the little screen shot from the tv coverage.

He’s picked this team up in his back often, countless times. 

The coaching staff does not put the players in the best position to succeed. They’re ruining Allen. 

It’s on the coaches that the team is now 5-5. McDermott is beyond being out coached, it’s time to move on. 

I asked for a specific leadership example.  If you can’t provide one then just don’t.  Don’t pretend to know about all the super secret leadership traits he exhibits behind closed doors but never on the field.  

Allen is not solely to blame but absolving him with the hero worship crap is pathetic.  Oooooooooh…..the coaches ruined him……give me a break.

Have you noticed that every time Allen says “we’re good we’re good”……we’re not good?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I asked for a specific leadership example.  If you can’t provide one then just don’t.  Don’t pretend to know about all the super secret leadership traits he exhibits behind closed doors but never on the field.  

Allen is not solely to blame but absolving him with the hero worship crap is pathetic.  Oooooooooh…..the coaches ruined him……give me a break.

Have you noticed that every time Allen says “we’re good we’re good”……we’re not good?

There are plenty of examples of Allen leading the team, whether it be on the field, his comments to the media, or gasp….On the sideline. 

Leaders don’t need to chew somebody out on National Television to give you evidence that he’s a leader or not. 

Diggs lost his stuff last season, Allen showed restraint not arguing back, likely thinking of the long term relationship. He handled it behind closed doors, sorry if that doesn’t fit your leadership expectation, but it kept their relationship amicable. If Allen blows up there, that’s likely done. 

Yes, the plays called by the OC actually have an impact on how well the offense is going to execute. Really???? 

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

And yet the best you can do is cite a theoretical example from last year?

Nope, watch the games, I guess. Listen to the reporters that are on the sidelines. Go to a game, I don’t know man. Allen has picked this team up on his back over and over through this leadership grit and lead from the front mentality. If you want to get into leadership traits or principles, where do you want to start? You asked for an example, I picked one that was all over the media and pretty blatant. 

5 hours ago, KellyToTasker said:

Nope, watch the games, I guess. Listen to the reporters that are on the sidelines. Go to a game, I don’t know man. Allen has picked this team up on his back over and over through this leadership grit and lead from the front mentality. If you want to get into leadership traits or principles, where do you want to start? You asked for an example, I picked one that was all over the media and pretty blatant. 

Also see:  The Emperor has incredibly stylish new clothes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.