Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Well currently his strength is throwing it to the other team.  

I take it you are a young fan.  And I mean no offense.

You don’t recall the long list of garbage that played QB for this team since Kelly.

Josh is a top QB in this league.  Period.

Edited by davefan66
  • Like (+1) 1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Bill Grundy said:

I don't mind losing, that happens (and this one isn't over) but I really don't like how we've managed to make ourselves so BORING

Boring is what they need.  So many people are under the misconception that the game has changed so much yet running and defense always wins. 

Leaders in INTs this season:

1. Josh Allen - 11

3t. Jordan Love - 10

3t. Mac Jones - 10

5t. Jimmy G - 9

5t. Sam Howell - 9

Plenty of good offenses make mistakes too, i.e. dropped balls, penalties, injuries, fumbles, etc. but their QBs aren't turning the ball over every single game either.

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

yea, hartys first call of the game should definitely be a deep out that boxes in the short agile guy at the sideline 

Josh isn’t playing great but that is hand in hand with a complete lack of common sense from the OC

17 has been below average but still alot of football to be played 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Stadium has no life or energy.  I hope someone is peeling the paint from the walls in the locker room. This place is dead.  Just brutal, angry atmosphere. 

Boo them the rest of the game.

This team is totally expendable. There's not a single player I wouldn't trade for draft assets 

5 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

At this point, I don’t know how josh can be called great. He’s playing like a rookie. He has the potential to be great and he displays flashes, but he is so incredibly inconsistent at this point. We may have a QB problem in our hands. I’ll say I don’t think McD or Dorsey are helping him

He hasn’t played this bad since his first season.

Just now, DapperCam said:

I don’t even understand how that last play is supposed to work with tiny Harty on the sideline. Was he supposed to cut back? Was Allen supposed to put more air under it so it was over the DB? It just made no sense. Harty plays like 10% of snaps.

The design was poor and the ball was late

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.