Bills vs Broncos-Monday Night Football

BuffaloBillyG

6 hours ago, zow2 said:

How about the Bills come out with a little juice,  some energy and maintain it?  They seem to go through the motions.  They run the plays but it's like they are going through the motions.  McDermott is such a tight ass he needs to create an environment Monday night where the players get back to enjoying the game and being hyped up.

I was really surprised at how flat the Bills were last week against the Bengals ……

They got embarrassed in a home playoff game by them the last time they played … you think they would have had this game circled all year …

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Personally I don't think someone is a real fan if they can't be bothered to watch their team unless they are playing great football.  I am down on this team too, but I am here every week cheering my team on and hoping for a turnaround.  I've been watching this team for over 40 years and think I missed maybe 3 games that weren't blacked out and even then I listened on the radio.

Maybe I am just old but I think its just sad and pathetic to declare you can't be bothered to watch them just because they aren't playing their best right now.

I suffered through the Harvey Johnson era… I can take anything and stand by the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

What's garbage about it? Unless the poster is just lying. I personally can't not watch. It's just not me, but I do understand the idea of not wasting emotions and sleep if you can honestly do it. I kind of like this guys honesty lol. 

I have been bills fan for over 35 years so I understand the emotional torture you go through when the Bills lose.  You will get over it when we start winning again.  Go Bills.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

What's garbage about it? Unless the poster is just lying. I personally can't not watch. It's just not me, but I do understand the idea of not wasting emotions and sleep if you can honestly do it. I kind of like this guys honesty lol. 

all things considered, he’s probably extremely smart… pragmatic too  😂

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This team feels like the type….

Loss vs Denver = Complete Implosion

Win vs Denver = 13-4 or 12-5  

Kinda agree.  Don’t see implosion.  Too much talent.  If they beat Broncs, then I see only 2 losses, so 11-6 and win division.  With Joseph, Douglas and Lenny tree trunks working in, not to mention Knox return, we’ll be playoff bound.  Get ready for a wild ride.  Go Buffalo 🦬

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This team feels like the type….

Loss vs Denver = Complete Implosion

Win vs Denver = 13-4 or 12-5  

Well it's not like the loss is going to hurt Denver.  Actually, the win probably hurts them more in terms of the draft.  Probably how they are seeing it in Denver.

Edited by The Wiz

4 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Embarrassing that Ed Oliver makes a statement to the media about needing 3 sacks to reach a 500k bonus.  Don’t worry about wins. 

In general I wouldn’t care, but going for sacks can come at the expense of discipline in the running game or blowing your assignment because you were too aggressive.

I don’t have the stat sheet in front of me, but I’m guessing the run defense has taken a huge hit since Jones went out, and that is at least a little bit on Oliver.

27 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

The last time I was down and out on the bills was when they were 7-6 coming off that loss to the Bucs. Look at the run they went on after that game

I feel like this has a shot at happening again…linval Joseph looked like a pretty big improvement right out of the gate

never should’ve been 7-6 that year though to be fair we got absolutely robbed on what should’ve been the diggs game winning td against the bucs 

28 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

The last time I was down and out on the bills was when they were 7-6 coming off that loss to the Bucs. Look at the run they went on after that game

Our schedule after that Bucs game was 

W over 5-9 Panthers 

W over 9-6 Pats

W over 7-9 Falcons

W over 4-13 Jets

We averaged 30 ppg over that stretch.  Something obviously clicked with the offense because that momentum continued into the playoffs. 

Something better get going with us soon because our remaining schedule is much tougher than it was 2 years ago and we’re probably going to need the offense to win us some games.

5 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Embarrassing that Ed Oliver makes a statement to the media about needing 3 sacks to reach a 500k bonus.  Don’t worry about wins. 

Oh brother, we are bashing a player for talking about goals that were put into his contract? 🤦🏻 I’m 100% sure Ed wants to win, he wants that 500k too! Whats the point of incentives if you can’t reach for them? 

42 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Our schedule after that Bucs game was 

W over 5-9 Panthers 

W over 9-6 Pats

W over 7-9 Falcons

W over 4-13 Jets

We averaged 30 ppg over that stretch.  Something obviously clicked with the offense because that momentum continued into the playoffs. 

Something better get going with us soon because our remaining schedule is much tougher than it was 2 years ago and we’re probably going to need the offense to win us some games.

The arrival of Kincaid like Thor in Endgame will help, hopefully Shakir keeps it up. Allen seems to be gaining confidence in those guys. Healthy Dawson Knox is significantly better than what we saw this year. 

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.