If Josh went on IR do the Bills win a game?

78thealltimegreat

6 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

There is no right or wrong answer here but let’s say Josh says his shoulder is bothering him and he goes on IR do the Bills win a single remaining game cause even the Broncos are playing better lately. 

One game? 

I say yes.  

😁

Edited by PBF81

3 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

What is the actual point of this thread?  Except to clog the forum.

Clog the forum? 

That sounds kinda serious.  Should we see a doctor?  

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Dolphins in Week 18 as they'll be playing their back ups to prepare for the play offs.

Humor aside, so would we be somewhat.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Einstein said:

Some of you really need to watch some other NFL games. 

Allen is not perfect, but he is better than 30 of the other QB's starting right now. 

Yes. I can understand the argument that Kyle Allen at QB could have won the Jets game, taking the Bills to 6-3, but would he have led them to victory in any of the other games? Especially the Dolphins and the Bucs.

I’d imagine we’d win at least A game. But I wouldn’t expect us to win more than 2-3. I say screw it. Let’s let Josh rest. Save some of those miles for when a real coach comes in here next season. And with  high draft pick WR that might actually help the offense. 

I'd put the over/under at 1 win if Kyle Allen were to finish the remainder of the season as our QB. "Any given sunday" and all that could lead to a fluky win. Really hard to see a second win though. 

The defense without Tre, Milano, and Jones are a below average unit. Bottom 10 if not bottom 5.

On the offensive side we have Diggs, a superstar #1 WR, and that's about it. Kincaid might be a good TE. The O-line is average-ish. No running game to speak of.  

4 hours ago, Einstein said:

Some of you really need to watch some other NFL games. 

Allen is not perfect, but he is better than 30 of the other QB's starting right now. 

Every time we lose, his haters on this forum come out in full force and say this stuff. He is not the reason we lost last night, though he did have one INT(and no points were made off of it) but he is low hanging fruit for his haters in this forum. It's sad. The team is a hot mess right now. The offense has no identity. A lot of our defense died, and we didn't do jack **** in the off season to keep us competing with the teams that give us a hard time, or compete with the up and coming teams. We brought our ailing and old defense back, and Gabe Davis back, and our OL that sometimes plays okay and sometimes like utter crap. These are the reasons why we are 5-4, but again, it's easier to blame the QB.

18 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

Every time we lose, his haters on this forum come out in full force and say this stuff. He is not the reason we lost last night, though he did have one INT(and no points were made off of it) but he is low hanging fruit for his haters in this forum. It's sad. The team is a hot mess right now. The offense has no identity. A lot of our defense died, and we didn't do jack **** in the off season to keep us competing with the teams that give us a hard time, or compete with the up and coming teams. We brought our ailing and old defense back, and Gabe Davis back, and our OL that sometimes plays okay and sometimes like utter crap. These are the reasons why we are 5-4, but again, it's easier to blame the QB.

Agreed, Allen is far from the main reason we are not good at playing football now.  We've come to rely on him to cover for a lot of other issues, but now that The Very Smartest People have coached that out of him, we're not going to get that, and he looks like an above average QB that isn't going to hero ball his way to victories the way he did before.

No, most of the blame falls on Beane and McD, and his little friend Dorkey.  We have an elderly and infirm D, and a whole lotta sub-JAG level guys on O, and a game plan that doesn't play to any existing strength, but rather is too cute by half on O, and just bad on D

I’m going to be brutally honest, and find it hard to say this as a 63 year fan of the team and normally one who leans towards the glass being half full:

i don’t think they’ll win another game even with Josh.  I think the offense is completely non-functional at this point, a combination of Dorsey not being up to the job, Josh not being Josh either due to injury or other factors, and a complete inability or unwillingness to run the ball.  And on defense the number of critical injuries has just been too much, and if Bernard is out for a time then we simply can’t hold up against some of the teams we’ve yet to play.

i hope I’m as wrong as I can be, but this team may have to hit rock bottom before riding from the ashes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.