Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, Thrivefourfive said:

My favorite is the disguised blitz threat on third and long, and all the guys in the middle at the line drop back into coverage and leave the entire middle wide open right to the stakes. 

This D always asks a guy to be in 2 places at once.  It's like a ponzi scheme

• Agree 1

Just now, DCBongo said:

This is truly WTF!  Offense should be much better than this.  This almost feels like a game during the drought.  It's feeling like this week is the season.  And I am sober to boot.  

I am not sober, but I feel similar.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chugga said:

Just as a reminder when we give up points it sucks but I get it.  We are down all pros, pro bowlers, and solid starters on defense.

The offense is 100% healthy.  Correction we are down our starting TE but he is actually worse than his backup.  And that offense has 10 points so far.

The offense, or lack thereof is by far the main reason we are 5-4 now. Not the defense. The offense has been awful the past five weeks and cost us multiple games. No excuse for it at all. 

Just now, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

We literally are down 7 starters 

10 points from the offense is a big problem. Some is on Dorsey. Some isn’t. He has his own issues, but he also bears the brunt of a few years of frustrations. 

Moving on may be best. But he isn’t THE problem here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.