Should "Billsy" be censored on TBD?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Yea, or Nay?

• Yes
    • No
    • You're (Hermes) an idiot
    • I'm an idiot

2 hours ago, Airseven said:

I’m not so sure. They got beat by a hot QB. Gut-wrenching disappointment must be ripped from the jaws of imminent success - typically in bizarre or unique fashion - to be truly billsy.

I bet you got a Josh Allen voodoo doll cooking in boiling chili right now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

No this game was Billsy.

1. One of your best players fumbling at a crucial stage? Billsy!

2.A coach wasting a timeout on a very hard to overturn playcall because his incompetent spotters in the booth told him to, Billsy.

3. Having 10 days off to prepare for a team that humiliated you in the playoffs and then doing pretty much the same game plan to start the game? Billsy!

4. A defense that gives up a 32 yard play with the game on the line? Billsy!

5. A game where the refs invent the stupidest penalties and not calling the most obvious ones against your opponents? Billsy!

And that is just what I can remember off the top of my head. The Bills will be Billsy until they finally win a SB and possibly might still be afterward. Its our cross to bear as fans!

• Agree 1

On 11/5/2023 at 12:44 PM, Hermes said:

I'm here today to make a formal request to the incredible mod team here on Two Bills Drive.

I'm sick and tired of fans on this forum using the term "Billsy" as a disingenuous way to compare anything regarding NFL teams, in particular our beloved Bills, to the way the Bills have performed in the past.

I find that this term is childish, pedantic, and frankly detrimental to the Bills organization as a whole. I would whole heartedly support the censoring of this term as many other words are censored on these boards.

Admittedly, I'm probably in the minority here, so I propose, we have a community-wide vote and the results stand. 

Sorry dude, what happened tonight is the very definition of the term Billsy.  It lives on.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.