What's on Your Menu for the Cinci Bengals Game?

HIT BY SPIKES

Ended up doing my cooking yesterday afternoon since it was such a rare beautiful sunny day on the Big Green Egg.  Plus I got into the Kraft Draught IPA early.

4 lbs of marinated in EVO & Montreal Steak Spice Elk Steaks.

3 lbs of marinated in Cajun Spice Pork Side Ribs

12 marinated in Soya Sauce, Lemon Juice, Garlic Powder and Rotisserie Chicken Spice Chicken Leg Quarters

4 Red Hungarian Hot Peppers from the veggie garden.

I grilled them on the XL BGE and half way through threw a bunch of Hickory Smoke Pellets under them for a 20 minute smoke.

I will be eating leftovers and sandwiches from the above for the game.

Poor me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Since the game is at 8;20, dinner is long over for me so a healthy dessert of Woodford Reserve is on the menu.  A short wide glass, turned upside down has raw sugar cane on it like salt for a margarita, turned back, ice, three lime wedges.   Straight so no soda or anything.  Why ruin perfection.  You guys should try one after dinner out as they are delicious.

Hopefully celebrating victory, not drowning in misery.  I’m always hopeful.  This is the next big challenge post Fins.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

Home made pasta sauce with baby backs inside the sauce. Fresh sliced Roma tomatoes with a splash of extra virgin, pink salt and basil. A nice red merlot and an espresso afterwards.

Hopefully a celebratory old fashioned with Buffalo trace burbon during and after the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Simon said:

If you can get Yuengling Light (or Yuengling Flight) where you're at, you'll get very similar nutritional specs, higher ABV and 100x better taste. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I will have to check that out.  I can drink Yuengling.  I like the higher abv part.

10 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Thanks, I will have to check that out.  I can drink Yuengling.  I like the higher abv part.

Definitely go with the Flight then, it has a higher abv and less carbs/sugars and calories than the regular Light.

It's become my go-to when I know I'm going from breakfast 'til bedtime with beers in my hand. :lol:

The Best 14 low carb craft beers

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.