IF Allen Tried to Force His Way Out of Buffalo...

BuffaloBaumer

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Josh is going to pull a Lebron and leave after his contract is up. He's taking his talents to ____________. His gf/future wife is about to star in a Marvel movie. Do you think she wants to eat chicken wings at Bar Bill every Saturday night? Josh on the 49ers or Rams would be something to watch for 

I hate to think about it. And I don’t think he becomes a c@(& about it. But I don’t think he finishes his career here. I could easily see him going to the Rams once Stafford folds it up and the way they spend money and draft picks at free agents and trades. 

the good thing in that scenario (if there was one) would be that we likely get back 2-3 first round picks out of the deal if it were a trade. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

I hate to think about it. And I don’t think he becomes a c@(& about it. But I don’t think he finishes his career here. I could easily see him going to the Rams once Stafford folds it up and the way they spend money and draft picks at free agents and trades. 

the good thing in that scenario (if there was one) would be that we likely get back 2-3 first round picks out of the deal if it were a trade. 

Literally flies in the face of everything Josh said

Since he came into the league he said he wants to play his entire career in 1 spot

And it's not like he landed in a spot where the team has no fans..  he's literally living his dream of being a superstar quarterback

In a football Crazy city ... Stafford is retiring in a year or 3... We arent trading 29 year old Josh Allen to the Rams for two or three first round picks LOL

2-3 first round picks???? Lmao It would take 10 and we're never trading him

Edited by Buffalo716

3 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I honestly don't think this would happen, but if Allen feels as though his game has been neutered and thinks there is no way to win the big one with this coaching staff, would he ever try and reunite with Dabol? If that were to happen, I would hope Terry would clean house and write a blank check to Dabol to bring his own staff in here. This coaching staff is severely flawed but if I recall correctly, wasn't it Allen who wanted Dorsey promoted to OC? Let's see how long the tension continues to build with this offense as something needs to be altered one way or another.

Just when I thought the board couldn't get any dumber, you totally redeem yourself.  Amazing 

9 minutes ago, mrags said:

If he wins us a Superbowl and then after a couple of years it's clear we are rebuilding and he politely makes the case that he would like to be closer to family then I don't see how people can be upset about that. If we don't have a Superbowl it would be a much harder pill to swallow!

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If he wins us a Superbowl and then after a couple of years it's clear we are rebuilding and he politely makes the case that he would like to be closer to family then I don't see how people can be upset about that. If we don't have a Superbowl it would be a much harder pill to swallow!

He's worth hundreds of millions ... He could bring family to him

I've never heard of an NFL superstar who switched teams to be closer to his hometown... Never 

Brady left at 40... Josh is 27

And Brady didn't go home

Edited by Buffalo716

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He's worth hundreds of millions ... He could bring family to him

I've never heard of an NFL superstar who switched teams to be closer to his hometown... Never 

Brady left at 40... Josh is 27

And Brady didn't go home

As mentioned, he's dating and hoping to marry a Marvel star. She's not going to be happy living in Buffalo half of the year and eating at Bar Bill or Applebee's. His life is much different now than it was coming out of college with that aw-shucks small town attitude. I think if he had his choice or the opportunity presented itself, he would be gone already 

Just now, High Football IQ said:

Allen is wildly overrated but at this point I hope he does just that because then it will guarantee that McClappy and Beane are on the unemployment line where they belong.

You really need to change your name.  Its very disconnected from your nonsense post. 

17 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

As mentioned, he's dating and hoping to marry a Marvel star. She's not going to be happy living in Buffalo half of the year and eating at Bar Bill or Applebee's. His life is much different now than it was coming out of college with that aw-shucks small town attitude. I think if he had his choice or the opportunity presented itself, he would be gone already 

All of this is your opinion and not a confirmed fact

Not a fact at all ... Josh literally just left a 8 year relationship.. that he didn't get married in

Now he's been with a girl for 2 months and you know he's hoping to marry her? Total opinion.. we have no idea what Josh is looking for

It's also a total opinion that she's such a diva that if they did get married she couldn't deal with buffalo ... Josh is from firebaugh a smaller town than Lancaster ... He's a small town kid... Went from firebaugh to Laramie .. to buffalo ... Never a bright light City once

There's nothing that says he's bored with Buffalo

These are all opinions..  I guess Kelce needs to leave Kansas City for Los Angeles because he's dating a pop star

If that chick is literally in Josh's ear telling him he needs to leave Buffalo... He needs to leave her

Edited by Buffalo716

46 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Literally flies in the face of everything Josh said

Since he came into the league he said he wants to play his entire career in 1 spot

And it's not like he landed in a spot where the team has no fans..  he's literally living his dream of being a superstar quarterback

In a football Crazy city ... Stafford is retiring in a year or 3... We arent trading 29 year old Josh Allen to the Rams for two or three first round picks LOL

2-3 first round picks???? Lmao It would take 10 and we're never trading him

The Rams gave up

2x1st rounders

1x3rd rounder

Goff

that’s likely on par for 3x1st rounders. Stafford was so where around 33 when the trade was made. He was the fastest player to reach 40,000 yards passing. So you can’t argue that they aren’t similar, and Allen would be younger. 

I get it. Hope it never happens. But I could see it. Especially if this coaching staff continues to provide false promises to ownership, players, fans. 

43 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I agree with this. No matter what I don’t to see it happen. But I could see it 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

The Rams gave up

2x1st rounders

1x3rd rounder

Goff

that’s likely on par for 3x1st rounders. Stafford was so where around 33 when the trade was made. He was the fastest player to reach 40,000 yards passing. So you can’t argue that they aren’t similar, and Allen would be younger. 

I get it. Hope it never happens. But I could see it. Especially if this coaching staff continues to provide false promises to ownership, players, fans. 

Matt Stafford is a great quarterback... Who was 33

And nobody thinks he's better than Josh Allen.. it's Josh and Pat mahomes for the next 10-15 years

Josh would literally take close to 10 first round picks at 27... And so would mahomes

3 would not get it done... There is no precedence for a trade like that

People thought Stafford had one or two years left after the trade... So they gave up two first round picks and goff for maybe two years of football

Josh has half his career left

Edited by Buffalo716

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

And nobody thinks he's better than Josh Allen

Josh would literally take close to 10 first round picks at 27

Josh will be 33 when his contract is up...

24 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Not crazy at all. I do think Allen and Daboll have the kind of relationship where they would very much like to reunite. It's a special relationship. And a reunion can only happen in one of two ways: McDermott ceases to be the Bills' head coach and Daboll replaces him, or Allen leaves the Bills.

Josh Allen ain’t leaving a team with his handpicked OC that has occasional offensive line issues but is a contender with one great wide receiver  for a team with massive offensive line issues that is barely a contender even after he’s added to the team with 0 good wide receivers.  It will not happen in a million years.

Daboll will get fired by the giants and McDermott and Daboll will make up and become bffs LONG before josh willingly leaves buffalo for the giants

There ain’t a lot of teams that don’t have the issues josh is experiencing now.  Miami,philly,SF and maybe Detroit would be improvements but a few of those teams can’t support a big qb contract right now so they’d lose some pieces.  Can’t even say kc anymore, I think josh and mahomes are finally on even playing field as far as supporting cast goes.  That kc offensive line seems like it’s taken a step back and he’s got one reliable weapon also.  Cincy has all the weapons but an even worse offensive line so things aren’t going very well over there either. 

defensive lines are just too good nowadays…offensive lines are getting more and more outmatched with each passing year to the point where it doesn’t even really matter who your skill position players are you’re not getting them the ball downfield lol 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

And nobody thinks he's better than Josh Allen.. it's Josh and Pat mahomes for the next 10-15 years

Josh would literally take close to 10 first round picks at 27... And so would mahomes

You are batchit crazy if you think any player in this league is getting 10x 1st rounders. Nor is anyone worth that much 

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Josh will be 33 when his contract is up...

Ummm this thread isn't about when Allens contract is up

It's literally about if Allen will force his way out of Buffalo..  which would mean before the contract is up

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

You are batchit crazy if you think any player in this league is getting 10x 1st rounders. Nor is anyone worth that much 

Peyton Manning, Pat mahomes, Josh Allen, and Dan Marino weren't traded in their prime...

No team is giving them up for three first round picks..  nobody is giving up prime Dan Marino for three first round picks

It's literally taking something batshit crazy... Minimum 7 to 10..  because you're not getting a first ballot Hall of Fame quarterback

It's taking a bat ***** crazy deal to get it done

And it doesn't happen because the price would be so high

Edited by Buffalo716

It's literally about if Allen will force his way out of Buffalo..  which would mean before the contract is up

This thread is also about firing everyone and giving Daboll a blank check to hire whoever he wants but not all of us do crack cocaine

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

This thread is also about firing everyone and giving Daboll a blank check to hire whoever he wants but not all of us do crack cocaine

If Dorsey is bad Daboll is just as bad or worse lol pretty sure the rift between Daboll and McDermott started over Daboll not being able to run a successful running play in the first place.  At the very least and the maximum good things you can say about Dorsey is at least we can run the football on a light box finally 

Peyton Manning, Pat mahomes, Josh Allen, and Dan Marino weren't traded in their prime...

No team is giving them up for three first round picks..  nobody is giving up prime Dan Marino for three first round picks

It's literally taking something batshit crazy... Minimum 7 to 10

And none of them have ever been upset with the direction of their franchises at their points in their careers either. So we literally have zero evidence to suggest either argument. The evidence that we do have is Stafford who was the fastest players to 40,000 yards in NFL history  got 2x1st rounders and a 3rd rounder and a pretty average QB. Or more recently a sure first ballot HOF QB in Aaron Rodgers, just 2 years off multiple straight mvp seasons for significantly less. 

you will not find top QBs being traded for the most part. Especially in their prime. But that doesn’t mean Allen would ever feel the desire or need to re-sign either. Knowing that he’s in his prime at 29ish years old. Why would he not test the market on his most likely last HUGE contract. Especially if the organization he plays for continues to not provide him with an adequate offensive line to protect him, or give him weapons to succeed. And if you can get to that idea at some point, so can the Bills brass and the consideration for reading him for something or losing him for nothing comes into play.  

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

And none of them have ever been upset with the direction of their franchises at their points in their careers either. So we literally have zero evidence to suggest either argument. The evidence that we do have is Stafford who was the fastest players to 40,000 yards in NFL history  got 2x1st rounders and a 3rd rounder and a pretty average QB. Or more recently a sure first ballot HOF QB in Aaron Rodgers, just 2 years off multiple straight mvp seasons for significantly less. 

you will not find top QBs being traded for the most part. Especially in their prime. But that doesn’t mean Allen would ever feel the desire or need to re-sign either. Knowing that he’s in his prime at 29ish years old. Why would he not test the market on his most likely last HUGE contract. Especially if the organization he plays for continues to not provide him with an adequate offensive line to protect him, or give him weapons to succeed. And if you can get to that idea at some point, so can the Bills brass and the consideration for reading him for something or losing him for nothing comes into play.  

I get what you're saying... But Rodgers was 40 also

If he got traded at 28... It would be a massive massive boatload haul

And Josh Allen could do whatever he wants at the end of the day... But he always said he wanted to finish his career in Buffalo, and I would like to believe him

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

I get what you're saying... But Rodgers was 40 also

If he got traded at 28... It would be a massive massive boatload haul

And Josh Allen could do whatever he wants at the end of the day... But he always said he wanted to finish his career in Buffalo, and I would like to believe him

I want to believe him too. Literally my favorite player to ever play the game. I believe will go down as possibly the best football player ever when all is said and done (minus a Tom Brady like ring collection). But my argument is with this staff and organization. If they continue to handcuff him. Leave him with no help on the line or weapons, he could change his mind. He wasn’t a superstar when he said that before. Just a kid from Firbaugh, Ca. 

1 minute ago, mrags said:

I want to believe him too. Literally my favorite player to ever play the game. I believe will go down as possibly the best football player ever when all is said and done (minus a Tom Brady like ring collection). But my argument is with this staff and organization. If they continue to handcuff him. Leave him with no help on the line or weapons, he could change his mind. He wasn’t a superstar when he said that before. Just a kid from Firbaugh, Ca. 

Listen, if it came down to an ultimatum between Josh Allen.. or the coaching staff

I'm taking Josh everyday and twice on Sundays

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

No help on the line.  No help on the line. Dawkins is good, brought Morse in and he’s good.  Drafted Torrence this year.  Brought McGovern in-so far so good.  Brown is a weak spot.

I am a believer in building from the lines out, but to say Beane has done nothing is absurd.  Too many folks in the Mafia think you can have All-Pro caliber guys at every position on the team despite a salary cap.

And Allen won’t go anywhere anytime soon.  He has at least 10 more good years in front of him.

5 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I honestly don't think this would happen, but if Allen feels as though his game has been neutered and thinks there is no way to win the big one with this coaching staff, would he ever try and reunite with Dabol? If that were to happen, I would hope Terry would clean house and write a blank check to Dabol to bring his own staff in here. This coaching staff is severely flawed but if I recall correctly, wasn't it Allen who wanted Dorsey promoted to OC? Let's see how long the tension continues to build with this offense as something needs to be altered one way or another.

Allen is having th best season of his career while being "neutered". Hollywood Allen was killing us, and this is the only way he has a chance to win a thing. As I mentioned elsewhere, they've swung too far the other way, but if they eventually get the balance right, that's josh's best hope for an MVP or SB win.

4 hours ago, Heitz said:

Holy sh*t, talk about a Jump to Conclusions mat... 🤔

You are playing checkers at a gun fight….or something like that. 

Let me explain. The NFL is doing every single thing in their power to make the league a year round entertainment machine. It is an endless cycle of training camp, preseason, regular season, playoffs, Super Bowl, Combine, Draft, rookie mini-camps, and around we go.

The universe is a force of its own, almost as powerful as the NFL thinks it is. The universe fights back by trying to provide us with “offseason content”  year round, because the NFL has messed up the calendar for everybody. Off season content has been made virtually homeless. You see, it’s really quite simple, in a Karmic kind of way, that we get some of these threads now. 

5 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Vine Wtf GIF

Just now, oldmanfan said:

No help on the line.  No help on the line. Dawkins is good, brought Morse in and he’s good.  Drafted Torrence this year.  Brought McGovern in-so far so good.  Brown is a weak spot.

I am a believer in building from the lines out, but to say Beane has done nothing is absurd.  Too many folks in the Mafia think you can have All-Pro caliber guys at every position on the team despite a salary cap.

And Allen won’t go anywhere anytime soon.  He has at least 10 more good years in front of him.

Yeah thanks for the argument. 

dawkins almost got Allen killed a couple times last week. He’s not good. Maybe a little above avg at best. 
yes, they have made many moves to try and fix the OL but that doesn’t mean they are the right moves yet. Time will tell. And for the record I agree with you on Torrence and McGovern. Brown is a question mark. Dawkins is a weak spot imo. Morse is a bad hit away from ending his career. Imo they have a need for both tackle spots at this point. And honestly, with how much the TEs and RBs stay in to help block, they agree. 

now name how many weapons we’ve give Allen besides Diggs. 

• Simon locked this topic