Ravens vs Titans

Chaos

2 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

It’s absolutely 💩 

I'm sure when the Dolphins and Chiefs play in Germany, Goodell will make sure the right turf is in place. Don't want to see any of those players injured, God forbid. 

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

I'm sure when the Dolphins and Chiefs play in Germany, Goodell will make sure the right turf is in place. Don't want to see any of those players injured, God forbid. 

True. Germany also might not be so elitist not letting us play on their precious grass fields while relegating NFL teams to a concrete carpet. London is ruining the NFL. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Honestly, Mahomes is probably the only player in the league that if he were to sustain a season ending injury because of the turf would cause sweeping changes and mandates for proper field conditions NFL wide

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.