Bills vs Jags Postgame thread

SCBills

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

They have real process problems under McD.  Game planning was a joke on offense.  Not using the tight ends.  Not adjusting to the officiating.  Stupid punt return.  Travel logistics.  This stuff just keeps happening under McD enough times per year that it costs them homefield advantage.

Also: Gabe straight up sucks.

It’s Dorsey dude, McD was getting decent defensive production out of Vickers and Ingram for Pete’s sake.

Dorsey may be a decent QB coach but that’s his ceiling. 

3 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Keep telling yourself that this is a quality team.  The joke will be on you after the next season ending loss.  You have them winning the SB in 2023, I know. 

Lol last week must of been tough for you, honestly I can respect the trolls who still showed there face after last week. Only coming around after the Bills lose and then troll is very very weak minded. Come on lil guy do better then this I feel embarrassed for you tbh this is sad.

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Your act is getting a little old you only come out when they lose a game it’s just sad at this point. 

Act?  The Bills losing act is wearing a little thin.  It’s needs decade after decade of losing.  There, fixed it for you.

• Vomit 1

Just now, Beast said:

I’m not picking on you but could you give me one instance in the game where flying in when they did could be seen?

Out of sync, they looked like they were running in jello. Uncharacteristic holding and interference because they were not at their best, and finally multiple injuries only to the Bills. This team was not ready to play and they looked jet-lagged.

• Agree 6

19 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Teams have tried pretty much everything from going over super early to going how the Bills did. If it worked better going over early, teams would still be doing that since that's what they initially tried. 

It was found to have the LEAST effect on performance going over late which is the standard protocol now, but it's still significant.

Not my (non athletic) experience.    Plus you could see the Bills were just plain off, which is how jet lag manifests itself,  versus the Jags who were there for over a week.  IMO the "standard protocol" should be looked at hard. But I'm no high priced NFL consultant.

Edited by CodeMonkey
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

So what does the NFL do?  Run an ad campaign showing them scripting games and the season.  I'm sure Chiefs fans think those commercials are hilarious.

Crackdown on inconsistent officiating.   Makes the rules less subjective.  Audit from an independent third party on each official throughout the season.  

This isn't "boo hoo the Bills lost" to me.  This is more of officiating is getting worse every year and it is getting out of hand. 

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The Josh should have dated a bigger movie star. I have a feeling that the Chiefs won't lose a game with Taylor Swift in attendance, at least if the league can halp it.

Carrie Underwood cost Tony Romo a year.  Maybe Kelce falls in love, gets dumped, has Swift write a grammy-winning album about how awful he is, and his play goes to sh!t.  ;)

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Fr, you can’t honestly say you watched the Bengals this season and envy them

Envy?  What are you talking about?

They have had a slow start and I am betting they will rebound and play well as the season goes on.  

What I have noticed since coming to this site is the week to week ness if you will in the reactions of people who seemingly have short memories and do not see the big picture.

and again ENVY?  that aint me, I do not envy anything about Cincy.  

14 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Like when we only put up 16 at the Titans? 17 at the Chiefs? 16 at the Steelers? SIX against the Jags? 15 in a miserable performance at home to the Colts? 10 against the Pats (albeit that was the wind game). Overall, the offense played fine under Daboll but then it has since for the most part. Yes, the Bills have nightmare games under Dorsey but they had them under Daboll too.

I want Dorsey as a HC.  Not an OC. 

1 minute ago, BillzFreak said:

Lol last week must of been tough for you, honestly I can respect the trolls who still showed there face after last week. Only coming around after the Bills lose and then troll is very very weak minded. Come on lil guy do better then this I feel embarrassed for you tbh this is sad.

I’m tired of this team losing.. your should be too.  Or maybe you love it and are content with it.  Either way, I feel that a Buffalo deserves better.  Maybe you are perfectly fine rooting for a loser.  I’m not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, CodeMonkey said:

Not my (non athletic) experience.    Plus you could see the Bills were just plain off, which is how jet lag manifests itself,  versus the Jags who were there for over a week.  IMO the "standard protocol" should be looked at hard. But I'm no high priced NFL consultant.

The NFL teams who have already tried this many times, making this an apples to apples comparison to the Bills don't care about your oranges to apples comparison you are trying to make.

8 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Keep telling yourself that this is a quality team.  The joke will be on you after the next season ending loss.  You have them winning the SB in 2023, I know. 

I noticed you haven't posted here since 9/17.  What happened?! Ohh, that's right. The Bills won some games and you disappear. But come time to sniff a loss and here you are!! 

You should reply to my post by saying that anyone who criticizes this team gets shunned on here, and that you're a realist and anyone who remains positive is just drinking the kool aid for this ***** team. 

Then continue to post all week about firing people, cutting players and the errors of this regime. 

And then after we throttle the NYG on SNF and win some more games afterwards, disappear again...only to emerge from under your bridge once we inevitably lose a other game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bills lack wr’s who can make a cut and create space. That would have been a good game to have had an andy isabella type imo. Still surprised he was cut. 

also, the 2nd and 10 runs with cook seriously need to stop. There have been over 15 of them this season and not one has gotten us a 1st down. Why purposely put yourself in a 3rd down situation.

Edited by JROC INTEL
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.