Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

On 3/18/2024 at 1:28 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

Except for the reality that one is legal in Israel.  

in Palestine, same thing gets you thrown off roofs or stoned.

In Islam, what are the people that refuse to convert?

Aslim Taslim?  Fatwa?

sharia law is regressive to minorities.

I have no clue what the name is for people that refuse to convert. Are you going to say kafur?

Did you even hear what the rabbi said? Are you Jewish? 

On 3/19/2024 at 2:42 PM, BillStime said:

Oh... imagine that. Conald's Middle East Peace "Expert"

Jared Kushner says Gaza’s ‘waterfront property could be very valuable’

Donald Trump’s son-in-law also says Israel should bulldoze an area of the Negev desert and move Palestinians there

This is a land grab 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Biden and Third Term Obammy have totally botched this whole thing.  What the ***** did they think was going to happen after antisemite Schumer shot his pie hole off.  Foreign policy failure.  What a mess.    

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Biden and Third Term Obammy have totally botched this whole thing.  What the ***** did they think was going to happen after antisemite Schumer shot his pie hole off.  Foreign policy failure.  What a mess.    

Zios being exposed more and more everyday. The jig is up.

1 hour ago, Justice said:

This is a land grab 

On 3/20/2024 at 6:57 AM, Doc said:

What's your problem with what he said?

Re: Kushner.

First, it never occurred to him that it is jarringly inappropriate at this time to be talking about development possibilities on the Gaza waterfront?

Second, even if he doesn't mean it, it provides fodder for the belief that Israel is now trying to permanently eradicate or displace the Gaza population. Some kind of refugee camp in the Negev (yeah, that won't engender another century of animosity), couple with the Trump Resort/Gaza Strip?

• Like (+1) 2

New Trump Hoax Just Dropped: Jared Kushner Wants to Build Luxury Apartments in Gaza.

Apparently, the mainstream media is incapable of learning when it comes to their raging hatred of Donald J. Trump and anyone who associates with him.

X account Occupy Democrats, in a shameless jump from screaming and crying about Trump claiming there would be a "bloodbath" in November if he's not elected even though he was talking about cars, decided to go after Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner. They claimed Kushner was "publicly salivating over the 'very valuable' potential of 'waterfront property' in Gaza — where a bloody, devastating war is being waged."

Supposedly, Kushner was in an interview with Harvard University about the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas, when he said he wanted to help redevelop Gaza once Israel wipes out Hamas for good. Except the natives would be permanently displaced and there would be fancy new luxury condos on waterfront property.

Or something.

"This is what MAGA really represents at the end of the day. Beneath all of Trump's fascistic rhetoric and his racism, his movement is all about making more money for the super rich," Occupy Democrats claimed breathlessly, evidently trying to stuff all the anti-Trump buzzwords into their tweets necessary to meet a quota.

Anyway, just like the "bloodbath" comment made by Trump, there was context missing. Libs of TikTok's Chaya Raichik posted the full interview, claiming Kushner's comments were selectively edited.

"In the full version it’s clear he said he believes Gaza could have been valuable for *Palestinians* and that his proposal for civilians in Rafah is a temporary safe zone in the Negev as Israel continues its operation to free the hostages, which include American citizens, and eliminate terrorist infrastructure," said Raichik in her response.

https://pjmedia.com/graysonbakich/2024/03/20/new-trump-hoax-just-dropped-jared-kushner-wants-to-build-luxury-apartments-in-gaza-n4927496

Meanwhile:

ED MORRISSEY: 19 Senate Dems: October 7 War a Perfect Moment for Palestinian Statehood.

FTA:

This should surprise no one who actually pays attention to this conflict for more than a five-second attention span. The Palestinians have been offered this deal before, at least twice, and rejected it for the “armed struggle” instead. Bill Clinton gets a mention because he got Israel to go along with this same plan at Wye River, only to have Yasser Arafat throw it back in his face (and the Saudis, who helped push it) and declare an intifada instead.

The nineteen Senate Democrats offering this proposal operate in a fantasy world. The Palestinians don’t want two states. They want one state, “from the river to the sea,” and they want no Jews anywhere in it. They support Hamas because they believe Hamas will deliver that outcome.

And while Hamas still holds Americans hostage in Gaza, no less. Shouldn't Senate Democrats start with demands for their release?

Nineteen Democratic senators led by Tom Carper, a longtime ally of Biden from his home state of Delaware, wrote that the Middle East crisis had “reached an inflection point” that required US leadership beyond past “facilitation” of Israeli-Palestinian talks.

“As such, we request the Biden administration promptly establish a bold, public framework outlining the steps necessary” to establish a Palestinian state over both the West Bank and Gaza Strip, the senators wrote.

They said an independent Palestinian state would be “non-militarized” — terminology embraced by former US president Bill Clinton in his peace push two decades ago — and would recognize Israel while renouncing Hamas, whose bloody October 7 onslaught in Israel triggered the massive military operation.

Yes, by all means, let's reward October 7's breaking of the existing cease-fire and mass rape and murder of hundreds of unarmed Israeli citizens by giving the Palestinians what they've been offered repeatedly in the past. Nothing disincentivizes terror, rape, hostaging, and murder quite like, er, giving the perps everything they demand as a result.  And let's face it -- nothing says "We're trustworthy for sovereignty" like spending the last 17 years launching a rain of missile attacks on one's neighbor and repeatedly declaring that their annihilation is your ultimate goal.

Read the whole thing.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/03/21/senate-dems-october-7-war-a-perfect-moment-for-palestinian-statehood-n3785118#google_vignette

• Like (+1) 1

Standard Trumpie Response #1: I didn't really say that! You took me out of context!

No, he didn't say he wanted to redevelop Gaza as an Israeli resort.

And that's not what the report that I linked (from The Guardian) said.

But what he did say was jarringly stupid and inappropriate. Sometimes that's bad enough, no?

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

New Trump Hoax Just Dropped: Jared Kushner Wants to Build Luxury Apartments in Gaza.

Apparently, the mainstream media is incapable of learning when it comes to their raging hatred of Donald J. Trump and anyone who associates with him.

X account Occupy Democrats, in a shameless jump from screaming and crying about Trump claiming there would be a "bloodbath" in November if he's not elected even though he was talking about cars, decided to go after Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner. They claimed Kushner was "publicly salivating over the 'very valuable' potential of 'waterfront property' in Gaza — where a bloody, devastating war is being waged."

Supposedly, Kushner was in an interview with Harvard University about the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas, when he said he wanted to help redevelop Gaza once Israel wipes out Hamas for good. Except the natives would be permanently displaced and there would be fancy new luxury condos on waterfront property.

Or something.

"This is what MAGA really represents at the end of the day. Beneath all of Trump's fascistic rhetoric and his racism, his movement is all about making more money for the super rich," Occupy Democrats claimed breathlessly, evidently trying to stuff all the anti-Trump buzzwords into their tweets necessary to meet a quota.

Anyway, just like the "bloodbath" comment made by Trump, there was context missing. Libs of TikTok's Chaya Raichik posted the full interview, claiming Kushner's comments were selectively edited.

"In the full version it’s clear he said he believes Gaza could have been valuable for *Palestinians* and that his proposal for civilians in Rafah is a temporary safe zone in the Negev as Israel continues its operation to free the hostages, which include American citizens, and eliminate terrorist infrastructure," said Raichik in her response.

https://pjmedia.com/graysonbakich/2024/03/20/new-trump-hoax-just-dropped-jared-kushner-wants-to-build-luxury-apartments-in-gaza-n4927496

I’m not a big words guy. I’m all about actions. They’re making Gaza uninhabitable. The Gazans will be moved out of there even if they’re not forcibly moved out of there because there’s nothing left. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Second, even if he doesn't mean it, it provides fodder for the belief that Israel is now trying to permanently eradicate or displace the Gaza population. 

Has Israel not provided plenty of said fodder themselves?

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Justice said:

have no clue what the name is for people that refuse to convert. Are you going to say kafur?

Did you even hear what the rabbi said? Are you Jewish? 

Like the religion or race?  

I have leviathan DNA 

I am a Christian.  

I do have a sister that is an Israeli citizen 

And? 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Standard Trumpie Response #1: I didn't really say that! You took me out of context!

But what he did say was jarringly stupid and inappropriate. Sometimes that's bad enough, no?

You were flim flammed again, Frankie, admit it and move on.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Has Israel not provided plenty of said fodder themselves?

Absolutely 

12 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Like the religion or race?  

I have leviathan DNA 

I am a Christian.  

I do have a sister that is an Israeli citizen 

What is the Islamic term for Jews?  People that won't convert to Islam?  

Islamic term for jews? I don’t know. Yahud maybe?

How many times I have to tell you I don’t know the term for people that won’t convert? Let me know now so I can get them all out of the way. I do know the Quran says there is no compulsion in religion though. 

6 minutes ago, Justice said:

Absolutely 

Islamic term for jews? I don’t know. Yahud maybe?

How many times I have to tell you I don’t know the term for people that won’t convert? Let me know now so I can get them all out of the way. I do know the Quran says there is no compulsion in religion though. 

Just curious as caliphates would kill and enslave the "whatever term that used" for people that didn't worship Mohammad.  

This crap goes back so to ancient times 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Just curious as caliphates would kill and enslave the "whatever term that used" for people that didn't worship Mohammad.  

This crap goes back so to ancient times 

The Quran is messed up. Here’s a piece of it. 

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly adestroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Justice said:

The Quran is messed up. Here’s a piece of it. 

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly adestroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 

Damn. What is an amalek?

I'm no expert at the Bible or other religion text.  

But you might find some similar 

*****.  In the big picture.  Wars and people have died over different interpretations of the same religion/book.

Protestant vs Catholic in the middle ages was brutal 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Damn. What is an amalek?

I'm no expert at the Bible or other religion text.  

But you might find some similar 

*****.  In the big picture.  Wars and people have died over different interpretations of the same religion/book.

Protestant vs Catholic in the middle ages was brutal 

That wasn’t the Quran. That’s the Bible. Surprised you don’t know that. 

According to Netanyahu the Gazans are amalekites. This explains why they’re killing men, women, infants and livestock 

Edited by Justice
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Justice said:

According to Netanyahu the Gazans are amalekites. This explains why they’re killing men, women, infants and livestock 

Sorry about your biases.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Justice said:

So he did nothing regarding this view from 96-99, and nothing since 2022, until the barbaric, sub human attacks of Oct 7?

Sure.

Netanyahu agrees with 90% of the population of Israel, which is that Hamas need be eliminated.

Not the civilian Panestinians.......Hamas, and he is correct.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Justice said:

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly adestroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass

The red heifers are ready to ascend to the sacrificial platform. Two religions trying like hell to out-primitive each other?

https://allisrael.com/blog/what-do-five-red-heifers-have-to-do-with-the-oct-7-massacre

Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount is controversial even within the religious community. The ritual impurity of a population void of the sacrificial system, paired with not knowing exactly where the Temple would have stood, could allow for an accidental desecration of the site. To avoid this possibility, visiting the site – let alone praying on Temple Mount – is discouraged by many Rabbis; however, if the heifer ceremony is successfully completed this spring, that could change things.

According to the Book of Numbers, chapter’ 19, the heifer ceremony results in the creation of an ‘ash and water’ mixture used for cleansing the nation of Israel from the ritual impurity of coming in contact with the dead. The ceremony also requires some of the blood to be sprinkled at the front of the Tabernacle and, in later history, the Temple. The ceremony, which traditionally took place on the Mt. of Olives, outside the camp, is essential for all other aspects of Temple worship to take place.

"Adam, Cain and Noah find God punitive but soothed by the smell of burnt flesh, mostly animal."

- Alasdair Gray

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Re: Kushner.

First, it never occurred to him that it is jarringly inappropriate at this time to be talking about development possibilities on the Gaza waterfront?

Second, even if he doesn't mean it, it provides fodder for the belief that Israel is now trying to permanently eradicate or displace the Gaza population. Some kind of refugee camp in the Negev (yeah, that won't engender another century of animosity), couple with the Trump Resort/Gaza Strip?

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Let me help you with what he actually said, not what you think you saw/might have been told:

“Gaza’s waterfront property could be very valuable … if people would focus on building up livelihoods,” Kushner told his interviewer, the faculty chair of the Middle East Initiative, Prof Tarek Masoud. Kushner also lamented “all the money” that had gone into the territory’s tunnel network and munitions instead of education and innovation.

“It’s a little bit of an unfortunate situation there, but from Israel’s perspective I would do my best to move the people out and then clean it up,” Kushner said. “But I don’t think that Israel has stated that they don’t want the people to move back there afterwards.”

Edited by Doc

50 minutes ago, sherpa said:

So he did nothing regarding this view from 96-99, and nothing since 2022, until the barbaric, sub human attacks of Oct 7?

Sure.

Netanyahu agrees with 90% of the population of Israel, which is that Hamas need be eliminated.

Not the civilian Panestinians.......Hamas, and he is correct.

Oh I love cooking you. You’re my favorite one to cook and it’s sooooo easy. Massive protests were being held prior to 10/7 against Netanyahu. War keeps him in power. He said he doesn’t want to investigate the occurrences on 10/07 until the war is over. He paid Hamas. He said Hamas is needed to prevent a Palestinian state. 

As for 90% of Israelis I can assure you they didn’t do the homework I do. On this board I have shared proof of every claim I have made. It’s a long laundry list too, but here are a few of topics that I posted.

1. A video of a settler saying how secure the border walls are. He mentioned certain technologies that protect the border. 
2. Another video of a former idf soldier saying it’s impossible to penetrate that wall like that without a quick response. 

3. I proved how Israel lied about Egypt warning them that an attack was imminent. Israel later confessed it to be true. And yet 10/7 still happened without resistance for hours. 
4. I’ve shown videos of Israeli politicians saying their intent is to destroy Gaza and the WB. 
5. I’ve shown videos of Netanyahu calling Gazans amalek. He then goes on to slaughter the women, children, babies and livestock. 
6. I’ve shown how it’s illegal in Israel to even question 10/7. Who would do that? 

And if that number of 90% is accurate why are there many protests taking place in Tel Aviv lately? 

As for your claim that he did nothing during those years that is the biggest joke of them all. Stick to what you do best bro this isn't it  

As for you Tommy Callahan you've been cooked. I don't need to be biased to destroy your dumbass. 

Edited by Justice

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Very interesting watch.

Never mind the ICJ. Let’s listen to this guy. 

"It is not the eyes that are blind, but the heart"

• Haha (+1) 1

God blessed you all with a brain and some of you are actually intelligent but all logic goes out the window when it comes to the tax dollar vultures. 

Question that I know you all won’t answer but maybe you’ll ponder in privacy is this. You all heard the total of deaths on 10/7 and you heard all of them being attributed to Hamas but what you never heard, not even once, is how many were actually friendly fire. Why is that? Marinate on that for a while. 

• Eyeroll 1

Link below is from an hour ago.  Hard to argue with the Israeli response when 70% Palestinians in Gaza still support the October 7th attack.  

As 'gaps narrow' in truce talks, most Palestinians now want Hamas in charge:

"More than 70% of Palestinians support Hamas’ decision to launch the Oct. 7 offensive into Israel that started the war, and 59% of them want Hamas to control the Gaza Strip when the war is over, according to a new survey by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research. Only 27% of Palestinians would prefer control by any version of the Palestinian Authority, a plan backed by the Biden administration."

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Precision said:

Link below is from an hour ago.  Hard to argue with the Israeli response when 70% Palestinians in Gaza still support the October 7th attack.  

"More than 70% of Palestinians support Hamas’ decision to launch the Oct. 7 offensive into Israel that started the war, and 59% of them want Hamas to control the Gaza Strip when the war is over, according to a new survey by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research. Only 27% of Palestinians would prefer control by any version of the Palestinian Authority, a plan backed by the Biden administration."

Sad.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Precision said:

These polls are hilarious. They always are. Never corrupt. Totally reliable. 

Even if it’s true maybe your dumbass can imagine what it’s like being surrounded by a nation that controls your air space, borders and water. Maybe you can imagine living in an open air prison. Maybe you can imagine what it’s like having your land stolen from you, your home. Maybe you can imagine more and more land grabs as they continue to build illegal settlements. Maybe you can imagine your child having a trial that lasts a minute in a military court. Maybe. You can’t though because like I said you’re a dumbass. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Justice said:

God blessed you all with a brain and some of you are actually intelligent but all logic goes out the window when it comes to the tax dollar vultures. 

Question that I know you all won’t answer but maybe you’ll ponder in privacy is this. You all heard the total of deaths on 10/7 and you heard all of them being attributed to Hamas but what you never heard, not even once, is how many were actually friendly fire. Why is that? Marinate on that for a while. 

Death from friendly fire is almost impossible for any nation to admit, especially while the war is ongoing. It happens in every war. Statistics are usually released years later. 

9 hours ago, Justice said:

These polls are hilarious. They always are. Never corrupt. Totally reliable. 

Even if it’s true maybe your dumbass can imagine what it’s like being surrounded by a nation that controls your air space, borders and water. Maybe you can imagine living in an open air prison. Maybe you can imagine what it’s like having your land stolen from you, your home. Maybe you can imagine more and more land grabs as they continue to build illegal settlements. Maybe you can imagine your child having a trial that lasts a minute in a military court. Maybe. You can’t though because like I said you’re a dumbass. 

You are a great spokesman for the Palestinians.  Most people on this board have some empathy for them, but you pretty much kill that as you come across as the stereotypical Islamist nut.  I guess you had the night off from sitting on Jeff Dunham's lap?  

I do not know about open air prisons or the other items you mentioned as my ancestors were too intelligent to be herded around like cattle.  Then again, my ancestors probably would have been smart enough to not get kicked out of Kuwait, Jordan and Lebanon.  That shouldn't be a surprise to anyone as Palestinians have an average IQ in the low 80's with the among highest sanguinity rates in the world.  It's hard to believe that in the year 2024 over 20% of Palestinians marry first cousins and roughly 40% marry other relatives.  It's no wonder that Egypt has closed its border with Gaza and the sane parts of the Arab world has turned its back on Gaza.  Tell me, do you feel you have a low IQ because you are inbred, or do you inbreed because of a low IQ?  

Just a public service announcement for you, name calling indicates a lack of intellect, you would come across better if you omitted that. 

Regarding being a dumbass, I have 3 degrees (BSEE, MSEE and MBA) from good schools in MA.  My self-made net worth is within the top 2% of the US.  I don't work anymore as I can comfortably live off my investments.  When I did work, I was a Director of Engineering, supervising engineers from some of the top engineering schools in the world.  I'm sure you have trouble relating as FL is one of the dumbest states in the US (38th in IQ) unlike my area (MA is 1st and NH is 2nd).  I would imagine a lot of Palestinians live in FL as we have few of them here.

Have a great day working today, champ.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

12 hours ago, Precision said:

With war and politics I believe nothing is what it seems to be and when the war is over I sense the "plan" is to distribute the Palestinian people of Gaza across the nations of western Europe.  That dock the US is building which involved parties claim is for the purpose of bringing in food and aid for civilians is more likely an evacuation or deportation platform to remove the residents with the purpose of Israel taking over Gaza and eliminating it.  After the "war" there will be no Gaza.   

I don't see Egypt or any other Middle Eastern county being willing to take in large quantities of Palestinians and some of those States see them as trouble.  So off to Europe.  Local European governments and citizens will not be happy but when it comes to mass immigration (and most other issues) the EU and most European country central governments don't care what their citizens want unless their jobs are threatened.  Just like here in the US with the southern border.

So, in summary while Netanyahu's far right orthodox controlled government claims the purpose of the operation is to eliminate Hamas, the ultimate goal is to eliminate Gaza.  Watch this slowly play out and be revealed.  As this plays out the US will block any UN resolutions addressing this action.  And, like they always do, Western Europe leaders will bow to their masters in Washington and do what they're told to do here.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Precision said:

You are a great spokesman for the Palestinians.  Most people on this board have some empathy for them, but you pretty much kill that as you come across as the stereotypical Islamist nut.  I guess you had the night off from sitting on Jeff Dunham's lap?  

I do not know about open air prisons or the other items you mentioned as my ancestors were too intelligent to be herded around like cattle.  Then again, my ancestors probably would have been smart enough to not get kicked out of Kuwait, Jordan and Lebanon.  That shouldn't be a surprise to anyone as Palestinians have an average IQ in the low 80's with the among highest sanguinity rates in the world.  It's hard to believe that in the year 2024 over 20% of Palestinians marry first cousins and roughly 40% marry other relatives.  It's no wonder that Egypt has closed its border with Gaza and the sane parts of the Arab world has turned its back on Gaza.  Tell me, do you feel you have a low IQ because you are inbred, or do you inbreed because of a low IQ?  

Just a public service announcement for you, name calling indicates a lack of intellect, you would come across better if you omitted that. 

Regarding being a dumbass, I have 3 degrees (BSEE, MSEE and MBA) from good schools in MA.  My self-made net worth is within the top 2% of the US.  I don't work anymore as I can comfortably live off my investments.  When I did work, I was a Director of Engineering, supervising engineers from some of the top engineering schools in the world.  I'm sure you have trouble relating as FL is one of the dumbest states in the US (38th in IQ) unlike my area (MA is 1st and NH is 2nd).  I would imagine a lot of Palestinians live in FL as we have few of them here.

Have a great day working today, champ.

I exposed you for the racist you are. I don’t know about those BS ***** statistics you pulled out of your ass you hate monger. I can do the same thing, but I won’t. I’m not a racist POS like you. Not gonna attack your people, but I will attack you. Thanks for revealing yourself. 

You support Israel so that speaks volumes of your character. You’re a slime ball. You’re heartless. You can’t think for yourself so you can shove all your degrees right up your ass. 

As for intelligence I have an IQ of 142. Didn’t even finish high school because I had to take care of my family. I went to Hutch Tech HS, but had to leave senior year to help my dad. He got sick and couldn’t work. We were a family of 5 and at the age of 17 I stepped up to the plate in a major way. If that’s low IQ I don’t know what being intelligent is. 

I can’t prove to you my IQ is 142, but you know I’m not stupid. And everyone here knows that too. Two things I don’t get called here is dumb or a liar. 

I also haven’t had to work for the past 13 years. My property here and abroad is all I need. I’m doing quite well. I manage my property and that’s it. 

As for Palestinians you don’t know what they’ve been through since 1948. They’re lucky to even have schools. The schools they have are poorly funded because of the situation they’ve been in. I wouldn’t expect a hateful POS like you to understand that. Every Palestinian I know in the states is well off and educated.

My parents weren’t related. Many Palestinians marry cousins. Can’t argue with that, but at least they stay married. There’s a great chance that you’ve been divorced. Me? I’ve been married for 25 years and I’m not even 50.

Both of my daughters have degrees. Wow! What a surprise for a people with low IQs!! It’s almost like if you put people in a position to succeed they will and it isn’t because of some genetic issue you make it sound like. 

Kicked out of 3 countries? Didn’t your boys get kicked out of over 100 and almost exterminated? If you were as intelligent as you think you are you wouldnt have even brought that point up. 

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

With war and politics I believe nothing is what it seems to be and when the war is over I sense the "plan" is to distribute the Palestinian people of Gaza across the nations of western Europe.  That dock the US is building which involved parties claim is for the purpose of bringing in food and aid for civilians is more likely an evacuation or deportation platform to remove the residents with the purpose of Israel taking over Gaza and eliminating it.  After the "war" there will be no Gaza.   

I don't see Egypt or any other Middle Eastern county being willing to take in large quantities of Palestinians and some of those States see them as trouble.  So off to Europe.  Local European governments and citizens will not be happy but when it comes to mass immigration (and most other issues) the EU and most European country central governments don't care what their citizens want unless their jobs are threatened.  Just like here in the US with the southern border.

So, in summary while Netanyahu's far right orthodox controlled government claims the purpose of the operation is to eliminate Hamas, the ultimate goal is to eliminate Gaza.  Watch this slowly play out and be revealed.  As this plays out the US will block any UN resolutions addressing this action.  And, like they always do, Western Europe leaders will bow to their masters in Washington and do what they're told to do here.

I agree with almost everything you just said. My guess is Egypt will take on the vast majority of Gazans. They just got a $8B aid package. Sounds like payoff money to me. 

Edited by Justice