Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

4 hours ago, Justice said:

Yeah and Iraq had WMDs and Israel wasn’t warned about the oncoming attacks. Wink wink. 

I just used this in another thread. Nuttier than squirrel poop.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

We'll see. That's what everyone said after we "defeated" Iraq.  But they damn sure were.

I'm not sure what you are claiming here but the presence of US forces on the ground in this is not required, nor desired by anybody.

The Israelis can handle this on their own without any US ground troops, and frankly, I'm not sure how anyone can suggest such a thing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm not sure what you are claiming here but the presence of US forces on the ground in this is not required, nor desired by anybody.

The Israelis can handle this on their own without any US ground troops, and frankly, I'm not sure how anyone can suggest such a thing.

What I'm claiming is it wasn't long after we won that the IED attacks started and they were successful in injuring/killing many US troops.

If our troops aren't needed why are we sending them?  Someone thinks they're needed. My guess would be President Biden.

Do you think that Hamas (or Hezbollah) would not love to take out some of The Great Satan's troops?

Getting killed trying to kill The Great Satan's troops would be a golden ticket to heaven.

We're not dealing with rational minds here. 

Edited by reddogblitz

Tehran Makes Its Moves on the Border of Israel Amid Gaza Standoff

by Jonathan Spyer

Israeli forces are completing the final stages of preparation before the start of a ground offensive into Gaza. The goal of this offensive, according to statements by senior Israeli officials, will be to put an end to 16 years of Hamas rule over this area.

But even as the world's attention remains focused on the narrow and dusty strip to Israel's southwest, a far larger and potentially more consequential mobilisation is taking place across the Middle East.

From Lebanon to Yemen, via Syria and Iraq, the Iran-led regional axis of which Hamas is only a minor element is moving into position. Some of its component militias have entered the fray already, carrying out limited attacks against Israeli and US forces. Others have arrived at their jump-off points, awaiting the order to intervene.

It's important to understand the nature of the alliance in question. It is the fruit of the methodology and the investments of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps during the past four decades in the Middle East. In that time, patiently, and with tactics adjusted to fit local conditions, Tehran has built an army of a type never before seen in the Middle East and that is now preparing for action.

This army consists of a host of nominally independent militias, that in reality are controlled by a central guiding hand

https://www.meforum.org/65088/tehran-makes-its-moves-on-the-border-of-israel

• Thank you (+1) 1

Wouldn't surprise me, but this source seems sketchy 

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-war-exclusive-israel-will-flood-hamas-tunnels-nerve-gas-under-delta-force-supervisionPalestinian resistance groups expect Israel to flood Hamas tunnels with nerve gas and chemical weapons under the surveillance of US Delta Force commandos as part of a surprise attack on the Gaza Strip, a senior Arab source familiar with the groups told Middle East Eye.

Israel and the US hope to achieve the element of surprise in order to penetrate Hamas tunnels, rescue an estimated 220 hostages, and kill thousands of soldiers belonging to Hamas’s al-Qassam Brigades, the source said in a statement, noting that the information comes from a leak originating in the US.

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Tehran Makes Its Moves on the Border of Israel Amid Gaza Standoff

by Jonathan Spyer

Israeli forces are completing the final stages of preparation before the start of a ground offensive into Gaza. The goal of this offensive, according to statements by senior Israeli officials, will be to put an end to 16 years of Hamas rule over this area.

But even as the world's attention remains focused on the narrow and dusty strip to Israel's southwest, a far larger and potentially more consequential mobilisation is taking place across the Middle East.

From Lebanon to Yemen, via Syria and Iraq, the Iran-led regional axis of which Hamas is only a minor element is moving into position. Some of its component militias have entered the fray already, carrying out limited attacks against Israeli and US forces. Others have arrived at their jump-off points, awaiting the order to intervene.

It's important to understand the nature of the alliance in question. It is the fruit of the methodology and the investments of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps during the past four decades in the Middle East. In that time, patiently, and with tactics adjusted to fit local conditions, Tehran has built an army of a type never before seen in the Middle East and that is now preparing for action.

This army consists of a host of nominally independent militias, that in reality are controlled by a central guiding hand

https://www.meforum.org/65088/tehran-makes-its-moves-on-the-border-of-israel

Such a globalist you are 

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

In other claims by the "source," the the US plans to place a carrier task force in the Sea of Galilee and rain thermobaric bombs on the west bank.

Run Hogs and Pigs through the tunnels and the streets along with through the enemy lines as I understand the Muslim faith has an aversion to those creatures.  Those wild Hogs running around parts of the US would be most effective.  They big and quite nasty characters.  

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Run Hogs and Pigs through the tunnels and the streets along with through the enemy lines as I understand the Muslim faith has an aversion to those creatures.  Those wild Hogs running around parts of the US would be most effective.  They big and quite nasty characters.  

Are you a globalist now? 

19 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think you're overestimating the piety of people who snort meth to enable them to butcher children.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The problem with that is that orthodox Jews don't care for them either, so that could spin in an unknown direction.

I like the "sponge bomb" thing, though I often wonder how high the coastal water level would be if sponges didn't grow in the ocean.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, sherpa said:

The problem with that is that orthodox Jews don't care for them either, so that could spin in an unknown direction.

I like the "sponge bomb" thing, though I often wonder how high the coastal water level would be if sponges didn't grow in the ocean.

I see you're point.  But for the purpose of future crowd control in skirmishes between ultra right Orthodox Jews and Islamic radicals my approach might be useful.  I could also offer up a few "sponges" among my extended family to help with the sponge bomb.

• Like (+1) 1