Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nope.

I didn't say you did.

you equated it to the Pentagon NOW saying that we have to set up our air defenses  (in my post)

I corrected your comparison.

Maybe it's the second aircraft carrier we're sending, you know that has to cross the ocean.

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Nope didn't dream that.

What’s funny is Israel used a much lesser reason than this for their preemptive strike in 1967 and that was ok by the west’s standards. While some may say their reasoning for sending the Gerald R Ford over there to ‘deter an attack’ others might say it’s precisely why there will be an attack. 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe it's the second aircraft carrier we're sending, you know that has to cross the ocean.

Again, thats NOT what the article said, but thanks for playing.

Israel has agreed, for now, to a request from the U.S. to get its air defenses in place to protect U.S. troops in the region ahead of an expected ground invasion of Gaza, according to U.S. officials and people familiar with the Israeli planning.

The Pentagon is scrambling to deploy nearly a dozen air-defense systems to the region, including US troops serving in Iraq, Syria, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and the UAR, to protect them from missiles and rockets.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/israel-hamas-war-palestinians-news/card/israel-agrees-to-delay-invasion-of-gaza-so-u-s-can-rush-missile-defenses-to-region-wFU3kduhruPhm6e8OM7b

The POINT was that we should have started this earlier

• Like (+1) 1

https://x.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1717234420359614787?s=46

What is the main prophecy of Isaiah?

Isaiah is one of the most well-known prophets in the

Bible for his prediction of the coming of the Messiah, who would redeem His people

from their sins. A book of stark contrasts, Isaiah juxtaposes terrifying warnings of judgement and destruction with uplifting promises of hope and prosperity.

Keep thinking this is about Oct 7th. 

Edited by Justice

12 minutes ago, Justice said:

What’s funny is Israel used a much lesser reason than this for their preemptive strike in 1967 and that was ok by the west’s standards. While some may say their reasoning for sending the Gerald R Ford over there to ‘deter an attack’ others might say it’s precisely why there will be an attack. 

BS.

The preemptive strike in 67 was because there was undeniable evidence that an invasion was coming, within hours if not days.

Undeniable and never disputed.

Positioning Ford, in no way, indicates a US posture to attack.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

https://x.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1717234420359614787?s=46

What is the main prophecy of Isaiah?

Isaiah is one of the most well-known prophets in the

Bible for his prediction of the coming of the Messiah, who would redeem His people

from their sins. A book of stark contrasts, Isaiah juxtaposes terrifying warnings of judgement and destruction with uplifting promises of hope and prosperity.

Keep thinking this is about Oct 7th. 

What's the main prophecy of Mohamad, on that same narrative?

15 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

What's the main prophecy of Mohamad, on that same narrative?

I don’t care what faith you are involved in the head of any state should not be trying to fulfill any prophecy. Period. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Nice attempt.

Too bad the Pentagon see it differently.

And you know this how?

43 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

maybe if they were focused on actual intelligence vs propaganda letters about Bidens laptop.

I thought the delay was about missile defense systems in our bases in the region.   

Not even the same intelligence just ***** educate yourself

• Eyeroll 1

"The Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity." - Abba Eban, Israeli Foreign Minister, after the Geneva Peace Conference in late 1973.

And here we are again. In a rare instance of continuity in foreign policy from Trump to Biden, the so-called Abraham Accords continued. Minor Gulf States made their peace with Israel under Trump, and an expansion to the big player, Saudi Arabia, was on the table. But the deal didn't include anything about the status of Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank. And so other radical Arab groups had to scuttle the deal, namely, Hamas. Another opportunity to move forward, another opportunity squandered.

Is the situation for Palestinians better now than if the Saudi deal had gone forward? Better for Hamas I guess, as it would have been further marginalized. Better for Iran, too, since that would have further marginalized them in the Middle East. Better for the Palestinian people? You tell me.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Justice said:

I don’t care what faith you are involved in the head of any state should not be trying to fulfill any prophecy. Period. 

And Israel is not.

They are simply unwavering in the defense of their homeland, which has been recently invaded to include rape, killing, burning and beheading.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Nope.

I didn't say you did.

you equated it to the Pentagon NOW saying that we have to set up our air defenses  (in my post)

I corrected your comparison.

How are you not one of the evil globalists? 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"The Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity." - Abba Eban, Israeli Foreign Minister, after the Geneva Peace Conference in late 1973.

And here we are again. In a rare instance of continuity in foreign policy from Trump to Biden, the so-called Abraham Accords continued. Minor Gulf States made their peace with Israel under Trump, and an expansion to the big player, Saudi Arabia, was on the table. But the deal didn't include anything about the status of Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank. And so other radical Arab groups had to scuttle the deal, namely, Hamas. Another opportunity to move forward, another opportunity squandered.

Is the situation for Palestinians better now than if the Saudi deal had gone forward? Better for Hamas I guess, as it would have been further marginalized. Better for Iran, too, since that would have further marginalized them in the Middle East. Better for the Palestinian people? You tell me.

Well thought out and well posted.

There is this "male" thing in Islam and the political entities they are bound to which seems to point compromise as weakness.

Until a leader emerges in that group that is willing to acknowledge reality, we are going to replay this over and over.

Until........weapon technology and ability to deploy that sends the entire thing over the cliff, and we are not that far off.

I'm no genius on Israeli politics or posture, but having dealt a bit with the IAF, at a barroom  and junior officer level, after a day of chatting I did conclude that they do not think they can survive a surprise attack, which has happened in the past, and will act first without remorse to prevent it.  

That just happened but on a relatively small scale.

I think time is up.

Their operations get really ugly coverage, because this is all ugly, but I think they have had enough.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Good thing the US paid for it.  This was all pre-planned by the Biden crime syndicate to get out of hot water at home.  More and more evidence coming out daily.  Let's just use the nukes and get this over with.  What a mess.  

Just now, Irv said:

Good thing the US paid for it.  This was all pre-planned by the Biden crime syndicate to get out of hot water at home.  More and more evidence coming out daily.  Let's just use the nukes and get this over with.  What a mess.  

The story has absolutely nothing to do with your bizarro conspiracies. 
it’s not interesting/troubling enough to you that Iran is training Gaza terrorists? 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The story has absolutely nothing to do with your bizarro conspiracies. 
it’s not interesting/troubling enough to you that Iran is training Gaza terrorists? 

You agree with me.  It doesn't matter to me that Biden planned this all out in advance.  I just want nukes to be used.  This bull#### will all end real fast.    

Israel Delays Ground Invasion Because US Is Unprepared to Defend Itself

The story about why Israel has yet to make a ground invasion of Gaza is becoming clear, and it is yet another embarrassment for the United States under Joe Biden.

Israel has been prepared to enter Gaza to eliminate Hamas, but the ground invasion keeps getting delayed. The reason why?

The US is unprepared to defend US military installations in the area.

It has been more than two weeks since the 10/7 attacks, and somehow the US hasn’t yet prepared to defend its interests.

Our troops are getting attacked around the region, and the need for air defenses indicates that the war could expand even further.

I am in wholehearted agreement with the sentiment that the US shouldn’t get drawn into another war in the Middle East, but advertising that we are unprepared (and apparently unwilling) to defend our troops and our interests isn’t a smart way to do that. Holding Iran at risk is.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/10/25/israel-delays-ground-invasion-because-us-is-unprepared-to-defend-itself-n587579

• Agree 1