Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

Just now, Justice said:

Do you find it odd the Israelis give warnings before they bomb their targets? I mean the point is to wipe out Hamas, correct? Don’t they (Hamas) get the warning and evacuate as well? And if they do what’s the point of bombing that target anyways?

Anybody? 

Infrastructure.  before the ground invasion to actually take out Hamas fighters.

We do the same thing. I believe every military does, that can.

imagine if Ukraine had air supuriority.

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

hopefully they are guided and precision and mostly targeted Hamas leadership and facilities.  

and would explain why they zoomed in on the after pics.   if they showed the same zoom, or picture would end this speculation.

Should Israel not be allowed to attack the terrorist group that stuck them and keeps attacking?  

They're satellite pictures this is probably about as close as you're going to get of pictures of the same locations weeks apart, you have to take the damn picture when the satellite aligns back with the Earth at the exact same spot as when it took the previous ones. It's still of the same areas from before and you can see the buildings that are no longer standing, it's not that complicated.

As to how effective they've been at targeting Hamas...honestly everything people have been saying about Hamas including Israel makes me question the entire point of this bombing campaign the aim is to kill them. We've heard how they're dug in with an elaborate tunnel system, so why in the hell would this be effective at all? Just from a rational standpoint Hamas would be hiding in the tunnels and only popping up when they need to and to attack.

So effectively the only people stuck up top with the bombs and crumbling buildings are the civilians. So who exactly is Israel targeting?

I said from the start after Hamas did what they did, that Israel had a right to respond. I was worried though because they were angry and that can lead to bad things. Since then instead of going in and trying to root out Hamas, which would be hard and I imagine also would have civilian casualties, Israel has parked their army on the border and seems to be just waiting for the air force to make Gaza flat for them to drive their tanks across.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They're satellite pictures this is probably about as close as you're going to get of pictures of the same locations weeks apart, you have to take the damn picture when the satellite aligns back with the Earth at the exact same spot as when it took the previous ones. It's still of the same areas from before and you can see the buildings that are no longer standing, it's not that complicated.

As to how effective they've been at targeting Hamas...honestly everything people have been saying about Hamas including Israel makes me question the entire point of this bombing campaign the aim is to kill them. We've heard how they're dug in with an elaborate tunnel system, so why in the hell would this be effective at all? Just from a rational standpoint Hamas would be hiding in the tunnels and only popping up when they need to and to attack.

So effectively the only people stuck up top with the bombs and crumbling buildings are the civilians. So who exactly is Israel targeting?

I said from the start after Hamas did what they did, that Israel had a right to respond. I was worried though because they were angry and that can lead to bad things. Since then instead of going in and trying to root out Hamas, which would be hard and I imagine also would have civilian casualties, Israel has parked their army on the border and seems to be just waiting for the air force to make Gaza flat for them to drive their tanks across.

Hoping that cooler, heads prevail
Doesn’t look good

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Those pics are fake.  Look closely.  The geography is not even the same.  Roads don't match.  Fileds don't match.  Hoax.  More Biden propaganda.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

Those pics are fake.  Look closely.  The geography is not even the same.  Roads don't match.  Fileds don't match.  Hoax.  More Biden propaganda.  

Says he can't believe the numbers provided but fakes photos that support those numbers....🤔

It's not on par with your Nuking yourself plan, but it must be hard going through life mentally incompetent, but I believe in you, you got this buddy. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

Zzzzzzzzz

Yeah what perspective could a Holocaust survivor provide.

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Says he can't believe the numbers provided but fakes photos that support those numbers....🤔

It's not on par with your Nuking yourself plan, but it must be hard going through life mentally incompetent, but I believe in you, you got this buddy. :thumbsup:

Yeah what perspective could a Holocaust survivor provide.

I'm sorry I took so long responding to your blathering.  Fell asleep trying to read your post.  He was never in a camp.  Fraud.  Send in the nukes.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Irv said:

I'm sorry I took so long responding to your blathering.  Fell asleep trying to read your post.  He was never in a camp.  Fraud.  Send in the nukes.  What a mess.  

So you had to find someone to help you read, I understand you're doing your best no need to make excuses to me. Holocaust denial is a pretty low bar to sink to.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

So you had to find someone to help you read, I understand you're doing your best no need to make excuses to me. Holocaust denial is a pretty low bar to sink to.

Quit making things up.  There's a ***** ocean in one pic then it disappears in the second.  Did Israel blow up the ocean?  You're pretty gullible.  You can log off now.  Bye bye.  What a mess.  

Gaza.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

Quit making things up.  There's a ***** ocean in one pic then it disappears in the second.  Did Israel blow up the ocean?  You're pretty gullible.  You can log off now.  Bye bye.  What a mess.  

Gaza.jpg

How about you pull the slider to the left and look at the ocean, I know it's hard and I know you're trying your best, but don't give up I still believe in you. :thumbsup:

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

How about you pull the slider to the left and look at the ocean, I know it's hard and I know you're trying your best, but don't give up I still believe in you. :thumbsup:

I thought I told you to log off.  You can't read?  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/25/2023 at 12:18 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

“Ok”?! 🤣

@sherpa fields a couple low brow mocks, responds in detail as to what his role is was, making the mockerers the mockerees, and you come up with “ok”?  

Delightful! 

🤣

Guessing you mean my posts re admiral.  I actually think it's very possibly a kid I knew growing up.  His older brother who was my buddy called him Anthony.  He retired a rear admiral and went to the Citadel. He flew planes. Sherpa seems to know his military stuff.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

So Biden is disputing the number of Palestinian deaths. Very dangerous rhetoric by the “leader of the free world”. How tf does he know? He went down there and counted the bodies for himself? This is how genocide and holocausts happen, folks. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

Enough with the fakes.  Log off.  Save yourself more humiliation.  

03-before-bombing-al-karameh-gaza-10may2

May 10th

04-after-bombing-al-karameh-gaza-21oct20

October 21

Oh look at that the Ocean was there, you'd have to be some sort of idiot not to see that.

Gaza.jpg

......psst the white line separating the two images with that circle, yeah if you click that circle with the two arrows pointing in either direction on the site you can move it back and forth to help see the difference from before and after, but you have to have the line all the way to one side to have all of one image.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Gaza.jpg

03-before-bombing-al-karameh-gaza-10may2

May 10th

04-after-bombing-al-karameh-gaza-21oct20

October 21

Oh look at that the Ocean was there, you'd have to be some sort of idiot not to see that.

Settlements and beach front property available soon. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Justice said:

So Biden is disputing the number of Palestinian deaths. Very dangerous rhetoric by the “leader of the free world”. How tf does he know? He went down there and counted the bodies for himself? This is how genocide and holocausts happen, folks. 

Why shouldn't he dispute the number of deaths?  Hamass claimed Israel hit the hospital and that was a total lie with serious consequences.  They get no BOTD. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2