Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

9 minutes ago, yall said:

Hopefully if this escalates we bomb Iran back in the stone age. If anyone in the world deserves it, it's them. Long time coming.

You mean the people of Iran. The leaders who oppress them and start all the trouble will probably be fine 

Edited by Tiberius
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, yall said:

Not if they're dead.

Then the people you bomb back to stone age will be happy, aside from being bombed back to the stone age

I suppose the straights of hormuz will be closed to oil for a bit, that will cause some problems 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Then the people you bomb back to stone age will be happy, aside from being bombed back to the stone age

I suppose the straights of hormuz will be closed to oil for a bit, that will cause some problems 

Yeah their litoral swarms of small boats will definitely screw things up in the short term.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, yall said:

Yeah their litoral swarms of small boats will definitely screw things up in the short term.

Have you missed their drones being used by Putin? It wouldn't take much to sink a tanker or f up Saudis oil infrastructure 

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Have you missed their drones being used by Putin? It wouldn't take much to sink a tanker or f up Saudis oil infrastructure 

Their drones are garbage. Even if they weren't, it's a moot point since their infrastructure to support anything will be cratered in 6 days.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are all in on a war then, huh? 

I'd prefer we didn't, but if we do then yes I'd like to see them neutered since they are the biggest source of terror in the middle east. I've also little doubt that the mullahs would willingly use a nuke once they finally build one.

6 minutes ago, yall said:

I'd prefer we didn't, but if we do then yes I'd like to see them neutered since they are the biggest source of terror in the middle east. I've also little doubt that the mullahs would willingly use a nuke once they finally build one.

Putin hasn’t used one yet and he is the worst, but point taken 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin hasn’t used one yet and he is the worst, but point taken 

You're nuts if you think he's somehow a less rational actor than the religious zealots hellbent on destroying Israel.

18 minutes ago, yall said:

You're nuts if you think he's somehow a less rational actor than the religious zealots hellbent on destroying Israel.

They are on the same level 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/27/politics/muslim-americans-joe-biden-palestinians-israel-gaza/index.html

Muslim-American leaders told President Joe Biden in a small private meeting Thursday he and his administration needed to show more empathy toward Palestinian lives and pushed back on his comment this week casting doubt on civilian death figures in Gaza provided by the health ministry there, according to two of the attendees.

The meeting, described as frank and productive, also included calls for a ceasefire in Gaza. It came amid frustrations in the community over the White House’s handling of the conflict between Israel and Hamas.

20 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Guessing you mean my posts re admiral.  I actually think it's very possibly a kid I knew growing up.  His older brother who was my buddy called him Anthony.  He retired a rear admiral and went to the Citadel. He flew planes. Sherpa seems to know his military stuff.

I believe that was part of it, but mainly I was responding to Tibsy's response to Sherpa.  I have noticed the tendency for Tibsy to attempt to engage with Sherpa, thinking he has the drop on him, and Sherpa steamrolling him in reply.  In this case, after Sherpa's reply, Tibsy dropped any appearance of having a clue and just went with "Ok", which struck me as quite humorous.  

Agree on Sherpa, and all I can tell you is I, too, knew someone who had a brother named Anthony.  Everyone called him Ant'nee, he was good with numbers.  I think he became a bookie. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:eFF8N3ub8eoJ:https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/magazine/opinion/the-fruits-of-woke-ideology&hl=en&gl=us

A recent Harvard/Harris survey conducted after Hamas’s terrorist attack in Israel on Oct. 7 confirms what has become sadly evident over the past few weeks: Younger Americans openly oppose Israel in its efforts to defend its people, and they even support the terrorist organization responsible for the bloodshed in the region.

Nearly half of the younger demographic, aged 18 to 24, said the atrocities Hamas committed against Israelis, including the kidnapping of women and children and the killing of hundreds, were justified. Forty-eight percent explicitly said they support Hamas, not just “the Palestinian people.”

Democrats have lots of nazis....hating on jews and supporting terrorism? ......yikes   oO

https://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2023/10/25/here-are-the-house-dems-who-voted-against-a-resolution-supporting-israel/

Here Are The House Dems Who Voted Against A Resolution Supporting Israel

Harold Hutchison on October 25, 2023

Nine Democrats voted against a resolution supporting Israel and condemning Hamas for the Oct. 7 terrorist attack by the radical Islamic terrorist group.

The House of Representatives passed the resolution, H. Res. 771, by a 412-10 vote with six members voting “present” on Wednesday. Democratic Reps. Jamaal Bowman, Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Cori Bush, Al Green, Summer Lee, Delia Ramirez and Andre Carson voted against the measure.

“I cannot support a resolution that fails to acknowledge and mourn the lives of Palestinians taken by the Israeli military,” Omar posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

tibs and idiottime will have work overtime to bury these posts.

Videos shot by terrified students trapped in the library initially were shared first on social media Wednesday afternoon by Jake Novak, former media director at the Israeli Consulate in New York.

Novak reported that the New York Police Department was called “as soon as the protesters stormed the main Cooper Union building, but [officers] did nothing.” 

Jewish students had to be evacuated via tunnels for their safety. In New York City.

Get the jews...get the whites...get the republicans....

This is not America anymore. Its pre ww2 Nazi Germany.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 10/27/2023 at 3:57 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I believe that was part of it, but mainly I was responding to Tibsy's response to Sherpa.  I have noticed the tendency for Tibsy to attempt to engage with Sherpa, thinking he has the drop on him, and Sherpa steamrolling him in reply.  In this case, after Sherpa's reply, Tibsy dropped any appearance of having a clue and just went with "Ok", which struck me as quite humorous.  

Agree on Sherpa, and all I can tell you is I, too, knew someone who had a brother named Anthony.  Everyone called him Ant'nee, he was good with numbers.  I think he became a bookie. 

I love stories, This guys brother got canned from the Army for throwing his commanding officer out of a tree stand during training.  same guy who was a re enactor from the 1800's at Ft Niagara and said over the PA "Please proceed to the N Beach area where there will be a D day re enactment".  True story....moxey but dumb.  Sherpa would definitely know this story if my wild hunch its correct.  I won't dox u.  Is it a true story?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Angry 1