Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

11 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://x.com/oilfield_rando/status/1714041400147194112?s=46&t=WfwBbfFkRiZZWCMxTdpkOw

Stop all donations to them. Void all degrees of this guy is still teaching there. 

Anyone professor who thinks terrorism is exhilarating needs to be relieved of their employment. You have the freedom of speech in this country. You don’t have the freedom of consequences when you act like a moron. He should move over to Gaza if he wants to support Hamas. 

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://x.com/oilfield_rando/status/1714041400147194112?s=46&t=WfwBbfFkRiZZWCMxTdpkOw

Stop all donations to them. Void all degrees of this guy is still teaching there. 

43 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Anyone professor who thinks terrorism is exhilarating needs to be relieved of their employment. You have the freedom of speech in this country. You don’t have the freedom of consequences when you act like a moron. He should move over to Gaza if he wants to support Hamas. 

Yeah he comes off like an idiot.

More context of it, still don't like it. I can at least figure out the point he's trying to make though. Which I can't necessarily disagree with the concept that if you're on a side that's just getting that absolute ***** kicked out of you for a long ass time and then suddenly the script gets flipped you'd feel some type of way about it.

44 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Alicia Keys casually posting about wanting to kill Jews. 

Not sure she's talking about what happened in Gaza.  Apparently she lives next to a paragliding port.  I'd need to see more than that.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Not sure she's talking about what happened in Gaza.  Apparently she lives next to a paragliding port.  I'd need to see more than that.

That would be the wildest coincidence I’ve ever heard of in my life. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Article dated May 18, 2018.

Cool 

What’s changed?   BLM, DSA, Trans community majority support Palestine for … reasons. 

If anything, a terrorist attack on innocent people has made them more steadfast in their support. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

From 2014-2020, UN agencies spent nearly $4.5 billion in Gaza, including $600 million in 2020 alone. More than 80% of that funding is channeled through the UN agency for Palestinian refugees, who make up three-fourths of Gaza’s population. Some 280,000 children in Gaza attend schools run by UNRWA, which also provides health services and food aid.

— Qatar has provided $1.3 billion in aid to Gaza since 2012 for construction, health services and agriculture. That includes $360 million pledged in January for 2021 and another $500 million pledged for reconstruction after the war in May. Qatar’s aid also goes to needy families and to help pay Hamas government salaries.

— The Palestinian Authority says it will spend $1.7 billion on Gaza this year, (2021) mainly on salaries for tens of thousands of civil servants who stopped working when Hamas took over in 2007.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/where-do-the-billions-of-dollars-in-foreign-aid-to-gaza-really-go/

So Hamas relies on funding from the good will of other countries to take care of their own people. Israel provides them with water and electricity. Then they literally attack the hand that feeds them. I would think the people in Gaza would support getting rid of Hamas based on their performance as a ruling party. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1714138050031198583?t=ow23I3QnUJAuWomLEG1ZMw&s=19

Amazing stuff... the US, UK, France, and Japan just voted *against* a UN Security Council resolution on Gaza calling for:

-- "An immediate, durable, and fully respected humanitarian ceasefire"

-- "Secure release of all hostages"

-- "Safe evacuation of civilians"

-- "Unimpeded provision and distribution of humanitarian assistance"

The resolution further emphasizes that both "the Israeli and Palestinian civilian population must be protected," and "strongly condemns all violence and hostilities directed against civilians and all acts of terrorism"

But, it was drafted by Russia and supported by China -- so of course had to be intrinsically Bad

Can't make it up. 

None of this is going well for anyone

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/15/middleeast/israel-hamas-gaza-war-sunday-intl-hnk/index.html

Gaza is suffering shortages of every kind, including body bags, say aid groups. Internet access, through which residents communicate their plight to the world, is shrinking. Food stocks are dwindling, the World Food Programme has warned.

Hospitals have run out of painkillers and many Gazans are beginning to suffer from severe dehydration due to lack of drinking water, according to medical NGO Medecins sans Frontieres.

“The situation is very difficult…today for two hours we searched for drinkable water—even drinkable water is not available anymore,” said Dr. Mohammed Abu Mughaiseeb, the organization’s deputy medical coordinator in Gaza. “There is food. No electricity, no pumping of normal water as well, the hospitals are barely working… They are bombing all day. We don’t know what’s going to [happen] tomorrow and where we are going.”

“We are on the verge of the abyss in the Middle East,” United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres warned in a statement Sunday.

He issued urgent appeals to Israel and Hamas: “To Hamas, the hostages must be released immediately without conditions. To Israel, rapid and unimpeded aid must be granted for humanitarian supplies and workers for the sake of the civilians in Gaza.”

“Each one of these two objectives are valid in themselves. They should not become bargaining chips and they must be implemented because it is the right thing to do,” he said.

For days, Israel has cut off the Gaza population’s access to electricity, food and water, prompting warnings of dire humanitarian crisis.

Pope Francis on Sunday also called for the establishment of humanitarian corridors in Gaza and for the release of hostages taken by Hamas.

In over a week of bombardment, Israeli airstrikes have killed least 2,670 people in Gaza, including hundreds of children, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry.

What is the point of going over there, a photo op? Couldn't do this over the phone/zoom call?

President Joe Biden will travel to Jordan on Wednesday to meet with Arab leaders following his trip to Israel as concerns increase that the raging Israel-Hamas war could expand into a larger regional conflict.

White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said Monday evening that Biden would go to Jordan where he would meet with King Abdullah, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sissi and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, T&C said:

What is the point of going over there, a photo op? Couldn't do this over the phone/zoom call?

President Joe Biden will travel to Jordan on Wednesday to meet with Arab leaders following his trip to Israel as concerns increase that the raging Israel-Hamas war could expand into a larger regional conflict.

White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said Monday evening that Biden would go to Jordan where he would meet with King Abdullah, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sissi and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

Same time that Putin is meeting with Xi and will denounce Israel actions.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/16/china/china-bri-forum-xi-jinping-putin-russia-intl-hnk/index.html

https://apnews.com/article/china-russia-beijing-putin-israel-belt-db5a0b4b804fac0b5831f44e2a5859e0

https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-visits-dear-friend-xi-show-no-limits-partnership-2023-10-17/

https://www.wsj.com/world/russia/vladimir-putin-lands-in-beijing-to-reinforce-china-ties-and-counter-u-s-pressure-b0394dc0

15 hours ago, Justice said:

ArdmoreRyno and Irv should start a cult. Two hate filled MFers I feel sorry for. I hope they don’t procreate. Which is highly unlikely anyways since females wouldn’t allow any of these two to go anywhere near a *****.

They come from the same school as Hamas, the KKK, Hitler, Stalin, Saddam and all the rest. Only difference is these two don’t have any balls. 

I don't hate anyone. My faith doesn't call for murder and rape like Islam does. 

And there wouldn't be 71 year olds or 6 year olds killed in Gaza if people from the extreme sect of Islam didn't attack and murder 1,000+ innocent people. 

Imagine if Sinaloa Cartel crossed into New Mexico, Arizona and Texas and killed/kidnapped 1,000+ people. Then started to launch TENDS OF THOUSANDS of rockets into the United States. Kick the hornets nest, you'll pay for it. 

18 hours ago, Warcodered said:

giphy.gif

I'm not Catholic and that happened in the 15th century. Not the 21st. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is the obvious and natural conclusion that this means wiping out individual Muslims.

Including 6 year olds who will grow into terrorists.

Wipe out = get rid of the religion. I'm not pro-killing anyone unless they are terrorists but we need get rid of THAT religion because it's not one of peace. As for what's taking place in Gaza, that's what happens when screw with Israel. 

"When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them" (Sura 9:5). "When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads" (Sura 47:4). "Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate" (Sura 9:73). "The true believers fight for the cause of God, but the infidels fight for the devil. Fight then against the friends of Satan" (Sura 4:76). Who are these idolaters and unbelievers and infidels? Those who are not strict Muslims. "Muhammad is God's Apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" (Sura 48:29).

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Wipe out = get rid of the religion. I'm not pro-killing anyone unless they are terrorists but we need get rid of THAT religion because it's not one of peace. As for what's taking place in Gaza, that's what happens when screw with Israel. 

"When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them" (Sura 9:5). "When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads" (Sura 47:4). "Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate" (Sura 9:73). "The true believers fight for the cause of God, but the infidels fight for the devil. Fight then against the friends of Satan" (Sura 4:76). Who are these idolaters and unbelievers and infidels? Those who are not strict Muslims. "Muhammad is God's Apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" (Sura 48:29).

Words to live by if your in the 9th century AD.     

11 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

So you are going to "wipe out" a religion with a million followers through gentle persuasion?

You said it - wipe out - so own it.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The KKK, Nazis and Putin'

You do realize that the Christian Church in Russia supports the barbarity they launched on Ukraine? 

Nazi's = wiped out in 1946 (we now have Islamic extremists to take their place)

KKK = only a few thousand in the US remain and are loser/betas 

Putin? = huh?

Putin isn't attacking Ukraine because of religious reasons. 

Not sure what your point is. Again, the problem with his world is extremists in every corner of the globe. The main group who's goal is to murder those who aren't worshiping the same god? Muslim extremists. 

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Putin? = huh?

Not sure what your point is. Again, the problem with his world is extremists in every corner of the globe. The main group who's goal is to murder those who aren't worshiping the same god? Muslim extremists. 

Whatever genocide boy, carry on 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I don't hate anyone. My faith doesn't call for murder and rape like Islam does. 

And there wouldn't be 71 year olds or 6 year olds killed in Gaza if people from the extreme sect of Islam didn't attack and murder 1,000+ innocent people. 

Imagine if Sinaloa Cartel crossed into New Mexico, Arizona and Texas and killed/kidnapped 1,000+ people. Then started to launch TENDS OF THOUSANDS of rockets into the United States. Kick the hornets nest, you'll pay for it. 

I'm not Catholic and that happened in the 15th century. Not the 21st. 

You literally called for genocide. You’re no Christian. 

HUMAN SHIELDS: 

“While some of Hamas’s most brutal tactics, like systematic rape and beheading captives, are long-practiced atrocities for which the armies of Stalin, Hitler, and Genghis Khan are infamous, it is unprecedented for a party to adopt a war strategy to maximize civilian deaths on its own side. 

This is so strange and evil that it should appall any decent person.

Contrary to conventional commentary, this is not a human shield strategy. It’s a human sacrifice strategy.”

https://www.thefp.com/p/hamass-strategy-of-human-sacrifice

• Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Let’s have a honest conversation about this. You can find this in any holy book. Especially when taken out of context. 

42 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Tell that to Hamas, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al Shabaab, the Taliban, etc.... 

as if they’re the only murderous regimes out there. Count the US in that too. 

16 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Putin? = huh?

You can wipe out every Muslim in the world and you’ll still be living in a very vicious and violent world. Why can’t you see that? You think MFers gonna be singing gospel music and holding hands? Foh. 

1 minute ago, Justice said:

Let’s have a honest conversation about this. You can find this in any holy book. Especially when taken out of context. 

Sooooo..... explain what's going on in Israel right now. What religion is going out and murdering, kidnapping and torturing people on the bases of their god in the 21st century? Today?  

Just now, ArdmoreRyno said:

Sooooo..... explain what's going on in Israel right now. What religion is going out and murdering, kidnapping and torturing people on the bases of their god in the 21st century? Today?  

Palestine isn’t a religious issue. Let’s say the US got overtaken and occupied. You don’t think us remaining Americans won’t do exactly the things the Palestinians are doing? Think, man, think. Remove your hate and walk in someone else’s shoes for a second. 

Just now, Justice said:

Palestine isn’t a religious issue. Let’s say the US got overtaken and occupied. You don’t think us remaining Americans won’t do exactly the things the Palestinians are doing? Think, man, think. Remove your hate and walk in someone else’s shoes for a second. 

Who was occupying that land 3,000 years ago?  

You didn't answer my question. Who funds Hamas? What is that goal of that country who is funding them? 

5 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Who was occupying that land 3,000 years ago?  

You didn't answer my question. Who funds Hamas? What is that goal of that country who is funding them? 

The Jewish people were. The native Americans occupied the US too. I’m sorry. You’re out of your depths in this conversation. 

Israel also funds hamas. Read man. Read. Israel has literally given Hamas hundreds of millions of dollars along with Iran and other Muslim nations. 

Edited by Justice
  • Haha (+1) 1

Omg. The mental gymnastics one has to go through to expect a nation of people to accept someone owns a land from thousands of years ago compared to 75. 

I’m perfectly capable of saying it belongs to both. Palestinians deserve a Palestine. The Jewish people deserve an Israel. It really isn’t that hard to understand. 

Will a two state solution happen smoothly? Absolutely not but if given the proper time and patience all sides will be better off. As the older generations die off so will the old beefs. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Why is that ?

Jordanian King's "Red Line": No Gaza Refugees Here or in Egypt

abdullah-refugees-730x0.jpg

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/10/17/jordanian-kings-red-line-no-gaza-refugees-here-or-in-egypt-n585404

I keep telling you why. You do not listen. In 67 the right of return was taken away from those that fled. The Arab world doesn’t want a repeat of that.