KC moves to 4-1 on the season! * (????)

Warriorspikes51

Man, I can't wait til she dumps him. I could give two craps about either of them, but the whole thing is so ugh. NFL capitalizing on it for money. Just gross all around. Seems like a relationship thought up by two money advisors for financial gain. Go away.. Both of you.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

no-one-cares-noboday-cares.gif

You cared enough to reply and in BIG letters too.

18 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Been to the US many times but have never found a reason to go to Minneapolis  (yet) 

I've been there for business but I flew in, did presentation and flew out same day.

I also got a job offer from company there.  They told me company had a suite for Vikings games which employees get to use in rotation.  I asked if I could use it for Packers game and I was asked "That is a very popular game. Why?" I answered I am a Packers fan.  The company seemed less interested in hiring me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Why does the NFL want to turn itself into a reality show??

If the two of them want to date, let them do it in private, and keep it off of NFL telecasts.

It is bad enough the Super Bowl is no longer about the actual football game anymore, don’t do the same thing to the regular season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

Man, I can't wait til she dumps him. I could give two craps about either of them, but the whole thing is so ugh. NFL capitalizing on it for money. Just gross all around. Seems like a relationship thought up by two money advisors for financial gain. Go away.. Both of you.

I look forward to the swarm of scorned Swifty’s pissed off at Kelce.  I imagine it will play out like this

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Special K said:

Why does the NFL want to turn itself into a reality show??

If the two of them want to date, let them do it in private, and keep it off of NFL telecasts.

It is bad enough the Super Bowl is no longer about the actual football game anymore, don’t do the same thing to the regular season.

The unfortunate answer?

Ratings/revenue.

T swift attracts a completely untapped market for them. (Ladies 16-40)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Where are the “great spots”?

Been to the US many times but have never found a reason to go to Minneapolis  (yet) 

As much as I hate winter, Minneapolis is a great city with a very vibrant downtown and great business environment (including 15 Fortune 500 companies). Downtown is connected with skywalks and tunnels so you can get around in the winter without having to go outside too much. And they celebrate summer like nobody’s business! 

My first trip there was for a certain Super Bowl, but in the handful of trips since then I have come to appreciate what the city has to offer. It’s just NOT for me full time. EVER.  Brrr……

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

23 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

https://x.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1710122757621436735?s=20

Still can't embedd tweets🤷‍♂️

1 time i actually agree with the kid and woman beater

I personally think that the biggest fear refs have are coming across as bias but the NFL embracing the Taylor Swift soap opera may make the conspiracists think they're favoring the Chiefs even more.  With betting involved the NFL is playing with even more fire.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.