MNF Game Thread - 7:15p PHI&TB, 8:15p LAR@CIN

Process

The Rams are fun to watch again. Puka is a FIND...working the Cooper Kupp role. 

Can't believe the Bengals are running Burrow out there tonight. Either he isn't near as injured as they made it out to be or they are way too desperate in week 3. 

My "doomsday" scenario is that the Bengals lose Burrow for the year. End up 1-16. Tag and trade Tee Higgins for some nice picks and use their first on Marvin Harrison Jr to replace him. 

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

My "doomsday" scenario is that the Bengals lose Burrow for the year. End up 1-16. Tag and trade Tee Higgins for some nice picks and use their first on Marvin Harrison Jr to replace him. 

I’ll raise you a doomsday, everything you said but they trade the number one for a kings ransom so someone can draft Caleb Williams and they still get Harrison Jr at pick 2 but wind up with more assets.

Edited by iccrewman112
  • Agree 1

• Process changed the title to MNF Game Thread - 7:15p PHI&TB, 8:15p LAR@CIN
  • Simon pinned this topic
14 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

The Rams are fun to watch again. Puka is a FIND...working the Cooper Kupp role. 

Can't believe the Bengals are running Burrow out there tonight. Either he isn't near as injured as they made it out to be or they are way too desperate in week 3. 

The thing to remember with the Bengals is that Burrow and the WR and some defensive players are good, the organization is still terrible, I have no trust that they aren't just going to run him into the ground.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Opening drive 4th and 2 I don't get this go for it all the time stuff.

Kick 3 points.

Especially since the Eagles are much better than the Bucs. They just need to score points and not make mistakes and they will win.

I can see it if you think you are worse than the other team, or that you will need to trade TDs all day.

• Agree 1

I get when they started the MNF 'doubleheader' with an east coast then west coast game.  I don't get the dual overlapping MNF games - what is the point?

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.