MNF Game Thread - 7:15p PHI&TB, 8:15p LAR@CIN

Process

If they insist of doing these early season Monday night double games I wish they would coordinate it smarter.

If I'm watching the Bills and they cut to that split screen they sometimes don't really ticks me off. Couldn't care less about the Bucs or Eagles during a Bills game, ya know?

If they want to do this better...double the divisional games. Let's say, Miami vs Jets is on with Buffalo vs. NE. Then, ok, I care a bit about the other AFCE games. 

Division games seem to be better and have a few upsets as well. Would make for better TV IMHO.

• Agree 1

Will tonight be the night that Zac Taylor realizes he has an elite, all purpose back in Joe Mixon?  Or Sirianni realizes that he can give Swift more than 2-5 touches per game in favor of Kenneth Gainwell?

Meh.  Probably not. 

6 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Talk about rolling the dice with Burrow. I am worried for him that that is an Achilles waiting to happen.

A foolish risk. 

Now that 7 teams can make the playoffs, take the week's rest.

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Talk about rolling the dice with Burrow. I am worried for him that that is an Achilles waiting to happen.

That would make 3 MNF games in a row with a disastrous injury. 4 if going back to last year with the Hamlin injury on the last MNF of the year.

Edited by rusty shackleford

Just now, Mango said:

Baker is a guy I didn’t like in Cleveland. He just had/has this punchable face. 

But I find myself rooting for him to find some success and catch on. He seems to be a pretty gritty player who isn’t giving up on his career. 

He seems humbled and less whiney to the refs. Like he has to prove himself, especially after replacing Brady. Its a good spot for him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Yeah it's still a drop but it's a drop because the defender got his hand on it and ripped it away.  If the pass had some velocity the defender wouldn't have gotten there.

Evans still needs to attack the ball and make that catch.  That's something Knox or Davis would get shredded on if they didn't catch it

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.