9/24/23 Week 3 GAMEDAY Bills vs Commanders 2nd Half Thread

Freddie's Dead

14 minutes ago, TDO'Kearney said:

Buffalo media to Josh Allen after this game:  "Josh, talk about your team's ineffectiveness in the red zone today - 1 TD on 3 trips.  Should the coach make a change at coordinator?

Someone needs to make a voodoo doll of Jerry Sullivan and put a flaming spike through it hanging it before reporters let in for interview post game.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan89 said:

Miami is going to be a legitimate test for this team. I don’t put too much stock into what they did against a bad Denver team at home but they pulled off a couple of close victories against decent teams in weeks one and two. They have a lot of talent and are clicking.

I’m very interested to see if McD activates Elam to try to get more speed on the field. Definitely going to see a lot of two high looks against Cheeta and Waddle if Waddle is cleared.

I’m also interested in what Spygate technology McDaniel is probably using. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Side note is the Bills look very much improved in the trenches. That's a recipe to win lots of games and advance far in the post season. Very promising.

You better be careful or your pals won't let you back in the Pessimist's Club.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Vertig0 said:

Cook isn't a lead back. Bernard is a liability. Diggs hates Buffalo. Allen won't take what's given to him and is done. 

Yep. Gonna have a nice bourbon on the rocks and revisit the Jets post-game thread tonight. 

Dorsey, McD calling plays. A ROOF!!!

(I’ve said all these things except for Diggs and the roof)