9/24/23 Week 3 GAMEDAY Bills vs Commanders 2nd Half Thread

Freddie's Dead

3 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

Kind of like the mafia sending a message 

Bills will tell those Dolphins to their faces we don't need to send any messages.  

6 minutes ago, TDO'Kearney said:

Yea, but that's like trying to scare a bully by beating up on Waldo down the street....

70 points in the modern era...and there are still 8 min left...

The script want end if season stats to make Tua look good.  He needed this game to balance the atrocious stat line the Bills will allow.  All smoke sand mirrors so f as ntasy players still think Tua  can and the fish to a div title.

7 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Rivera kicking that FG is such a B word move.  It's like talking trash to someone who just whooped your ass...then you run away quickly.  What a dick.

Nah let them have the fg.  Wasn't that long ago we had no hopes against some teams and no need to be bullies games get bit chippy when u frustrate any team. 

• Like (+1) 2

- Bills offensive line looking amazing the last two weeks. They were NOT going against slouches this week, either. Very, very impressive.

- Spencer Brown. Where the HECK did this come from?! Looks like a totally different guy. Not perfect, mind you, but leaps and bounds above what we all thought we were gonna get this season from him.

- Splash plays from a middle linebacker? Affecting the outcome of the game with sacks, interceptions, fumble recoveries? What on earth? THAT'S ALLOWED?!!

- This defensive line is gonna be a PROBLEM for opposing teams this year. Adding Von Miller back in the next few weeks? My goodness!

- Count me among those who prefer McDermott's playcalling to Leslie Frazier's thus far.

- Jimbo Cook is silky smooth. 

- The week 1 Jets game looks to have had the same effect on Josh that the Pats multi-turnover game did in 2019, where it flips a switch in his brain and he starts paying controlled, smart, and within himself.

- Love the diversity of the Bills offensive personnel and playcalling so far.

- Things are no longer looking like a struggle for this Bills team. They're starting to get back to dominating and not getting in their own way and playing smart football on both sides of the ball.

All in all, a very encouraging two weeks. Onto the absolutely ENORMOUS game against the Dolphins next week. GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

You better be careful or your pals won't let you back in the Pessimist's Club.

I call it like I see it. That's good and bad. 

The only club I'm in is the Bills' Mafia Club. 

What a fun day of Bills football today. I really enjoyed it. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Blank Stare said:

Dolphins peaking in September. I refuse to believe defenses don’t have answers to that offense. 

They do, Pats held them for the most part but couldn't score points. Have to stop the run game.

Edited by Bigvinny
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Blank Stare said:

Dolphins peaking in September. I refuse to believe defenses don’t have answers to that offense. 

Belicheck layed out a pretty good blueprint IMO

We can employ that three safety look and hopefully cover a bit better wit our corners and hopefully get more pressure

Would've been nice to have Von for this game. Didn't like the IR move exactly because this game. Could have massive implications for division

• Like (+1) 1