Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

On 9/8/2023 at 5:21 PM, Scott7975 said:

I'm not buying what Bucky Brooks is selling. Like, I really don't care about the media much but they have been pretty insane with all the disrespect towards the Bills.  We may not make the super bowl. We might not even win our first game, but damn we are still a team that faced some pretty bad diversity last season, had a ton of injuries and people in and out of the lineup.... we still went 13-3 and won a playoff game.

This is all true of course…. However, if we get unlucky with injuries again (this would be the third year in a row if it happens) I don’t think we have the horses to overcome this this time….

We are much shorter at CB, WR, DL and Safety…. There are jags on this roster…

Hoping next offseason is a much stronger offseason even though we are still going to have a on of dead cap again….

7 hours ago, Bills Bud said:

He would be nothing without Andy Reid, and it’s vice versa here. McDermott would be nothing without Allen. It’s about being in the right situation 

Lmao this is Hall of Fame level cope right here

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I don't hate Mahomes the person... I was too huge a fan in college to just start hating him like I hated Brady.

He's a good dude, even Josh likes him. The most I feel is hatred while the Bills are playing against him, but any other gripes I have come from the people surrounding him.

2 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

they’re going to eventually be unable to sustain this level of success - be it the Bills or someone else taking them down when it matters, he’ll have to face the music. The first time it happens he will probably be, understandably, upset. But if it’s Josh - he will probably at least respect it. 

Now that he has 3 rings he’s guaranteed HOF first ballot. At this point anything else is just icing on his cake… let’s just hope he’s got diabetes or something from now on 😂

You do know KC has lost big games with Mahomes right? 2018 AFCCG, 2020 Superbowl, 2021 AFCCG. I know it feels like he wins every year but they have been taking down before. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, 90sBills said:

You do know KC has lost big games with Mahomes right? 2018 AFCCG, 2020 Superbowl, 2021 AFCCG. I know it feels like he wins every year but they have been taking down before. 

Yes but I’m talking about when they finally don’t make it to the AFCCG or superbowl- like a round 1 or 2 playoff exit. It’s crazy to think that they’ve been able to make it that far for that long. It will be interesting to see how they respond when they look mortal.

…may it be sooner than later.

41 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Yes but I’m talking about when they finally don’t make it to the AFCCG or superbowl- like a round 1 or 2 playoff exit. It’s crazy to think that they’ve been able to make it that far for that long. It will be interesting to see how they respond when they look mortal.

We spent almost a decade saying this about TBrady and the Patriots** yet they kept winning and spanking our rears on their way to the rings. 

At least now we have a great QB so instead of waiting for the Chiefs to magically wither away freakily get bounced from the playoffs too early, we should out gun them, fighting fire with bigger fire. We have to take them down in the playoffs, there is no other way. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

I see. Yeah you’re right. It’s insane that the their floor with Mahomes is the AFCCG.

21 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

I hope the adage Pride before the fall applies here. Pretty smug imo but could they be more accurate than one would think. I guess we’ll have to wait and see on that one. I guess the only real question is if this Claypool signing really is a joke or is Beane?

https://kckingdom.com/posts/bills-make-laughable-free-agent-wr-addition-01hwzg5a664y

That the team that traded for Kadarius Toney? Signed Kelvin Benjamin after the Bills cut him? Just had a WR act like the freeway was the Indianapolis 500? Had a "Super Fan" convicted of bank robberies to fund his travels? 

Like I get it their team won the Super Bowl so the air where they are is pretty thin and all...but every team takes a swing on a guy like Claypool once in a while.  No franchise, fan bases or signings are perfect all the time. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

That the team that traded for Kadarius Toney? Signed Kelvin Benjamin after the Bills cut him? Just had a WR act like the freeway was the Indianapolis 500? Had a "Super Fan" convicted of bank robberies to fund his travels? 

Like I get it their team won the Super Bowl so the air where they are is pretty thin and all...but every team takes a swing on a guy like Claypool once in a while.  No franchise, fan bases or signings are perfect all the time. 

The writer of this article is grasping at straws.   

7 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

It reminds me of how when Brady was with the pats they could do no wrong because they won all the SBs and beat the bills like 22 straight times or something but in reality a lot was being ***** up and it was all just covered up by Brady. Once he was gone, everything crumbled. Same will happen with chiefs whenever mahomes gets injured or leaves. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

It reminds me of how when Brady was with the pats they could do no wrong because they won all the SBs and beat the bills like 22 straight times or something but in reality a lot was being ***** up and it was all just covered up by Brady. Once he was gone, everything crumbled. Same will happen with chiefs whenever mahomes gets injured or leaves. 

The Bills have a their own version of Mahomes, but can’t get it done. So I guess we have nothing to cover up 

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I agree...much the same way every FA was "going to the Pats and going to become a star" is the same with "ohhh he's about to sign with he Chiefs. Just watch". 

Same story. Same dance. Different partner.