What jersey to wear this season?

Mango

What jersey do I wear this season?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Take your pick fellas

• Poyer (W): I wore this last year and it didn’t end well
    • Tre (B): bought it a few seasons ago. Great year. But we didn’t win it all so I moved on
    • Rick Jeannerett (B): This is wear my heart is taking me even though it’s a Sabres sweater. My conflict is I don’t want to wear a Sabres sweater to the Jets game.
    • Hamlin (B): feels like I should but it doesn’t feel right
    • Bruce (B): maybe my favorite Bill ever. But it’s Mitchell and Ness. I don’t love it. I’ve worn it for a few losses.
    • Andre (B): same struggle as Bruce with Mitchel and Ness.
    • Thurman (B): Mitchell and Ness again.

Every year I try and switch my game day jersey. I don’t know what to do this year. Normally it comes to me. 

I am leaning Tre or the Jeannerett mic sweater. 

I have an Allen jersey. But I’ve owned a lot of QB jerseys through the drought. So I have some bad juju around the idea. I do pull it out when the Bills are in a funk and it generally does the trick. (You’re welcome)

Considering the choices- roll with the team

captain. 

I’m in the same boat- not sure which way to roll.  I've narrowed it down to:  

Poyer- red-  I wore it every game last year minus the opener, in which I wore Allen.  

Kincaid- blue-  already my favorite player.  He’s the leading choice atm

Diggs- black-  unlikely due to the color

Allen-  blue-  It feels like a dime a dozen 

Milano- red-  I initially thought this would be my go to jersey this season as I thought Poyer would sign elsewhere.  Then we drafted Kincaid.  

45 minutes ago, Mango said:

Every year I try and switch my game day jersey. I don’t know what to do this year. Normally it comes to me. 

I am leaning Tre or the Jeannerett mic sweater. 

I have an Allen jersey. But I’ve owned a lot of QB jerseys through the drought. So I have some bad juju around the idea. I do pull it out when the Bills are in a funk and it generally does the trick. (You’re welcome)

Do you have an EJ Manuel jersey??

would you like one? 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Congratulations on being one of the few fans without a Josh Allen jersey. It's been played out. I like when someone is an individual 

I have one. But I have a droughts worth of QB jerseys. I didn’t own anything else so the QB jersey is bad juju for me. 

I do wear it if the Bills are in a funk. It’s a good jersey for my “luck tool box” but it’s not an every game jersey.

9 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Explain what "feels like I should but it doesn’t feel right" means.

A lot of years I try and let my jersey choice/purchase choose me. I feel pressure to wear it this year but it doesn’t feel like that jersey is picking me. 

Also, don’t be so bossy. 

Edited by Mango

I need advice as well.  I have three jerseys; a blue Tasker and a blue Kelly, and a red Allen.  I usually start each season with Tasker until we lose, then go to Kelly, and then to Allen on the next loss.  But since we haven't gone all the way to the Lombardi yet should I change up the rotation?

• Like (+1) 1

I bought my first red jersey for this year (have 5 blue ones in reserve)

Broke my usual guideline of going with established players and went right for Dalton Kincaid

I think he's going to be a monster and buck the usual trend of our high draft picks not being huge contributors during Year 1

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I need advice as well.  I have three jerseys; a blue Tasker and a blue Kelly, and a red Allen.  I usually start each season with Tasker until we lose, then go to Kelly, and then to Allen on the next loss.  But since we haven't gone all the way to the Lombardi yet should I change up the rotation?

My Allen jersey is my slump buster. I’m also not a huge I’d consider maybe going Tasked full time and peppering in Allen?

14 hours ago, Herc11 said:

Looks like most of those have a history. Why not start with something new? 

Cook - could be a breakout season 

Kincaid - could be the start to a great career

Some years I do. Some I don’t. I am in tech sales and was recently part of some

large layoffs. Not a huge deal but there are some horror stories going on in tech right now about how difficult it is to find work. $100 for a new jersey can be done, it’s not the most responsible of decisions at the moment. 

4 hours ago, Mango said:

My Allen jersey is my slump buster. I’m also not a huge I’d consider maybe going Tasked full time and peppering in Allen?

Some years I do. Some I don’t. I am in tech sales and was recently part of some

large layoffs. Not a huge deal but there are some horror stories going on in tech right now about how difficult it is to find work. $100 for a new jersey can be done, it’s not the most responsible of decisions at the moment. 

Ouch, sorry to hear. However, I've never been one to buy legit jerseys. Ive bought from China for years at $20 a jersey.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.