TBDAHOT 24* Parking! Raiders at Bills Sunday Sept 17th

Just Jack

Once again HammersLot is semi-proud to host the TBDAHOT!

Rules are the same as in the past:

Lot opens for VIP & TBD Prime Parking at 6:30am (held to 7:30am)

General Parking at 7:30am

First Come, First Served

Prime parkers arriving before 6:30am, park on Glen Street and Hammer will lead you over. 

Parking is $60/vehicle 

The Prime Area is Circle The Wagon Style Tailgating

Please when you post on this thread, state your preference- Prime or General

VERY IMPORTANT When you pull into the Lot please have a LARGE LETTERED sign with TBD-P or TBD-G on it

You can print one of these signs attached to this post.

For those who come late (as we expect to fill up fast) there is parking on Glen St, a short walk to the TBDAHOT

Hammers Lot address is 4170 Abbott Rd Orchard Park NY

TBDAHOT Hammers Lot.JPG

TBD-P (1).pdf

TBD-G (1).pdf

Edited by Just Jack

Prime

1: Just Jack

2: Mead107

3: Boyst

4: Paul & Lisa

5: Mike Sway

6: R. Rich

7: Mark Vader

8: Plezmed 1

9: Plezmed 2

10: Plezmed 3

11: Mrags

12: Country Cletus 1

13: Country Cletus 2

14: Jauronimo

15: Jay Rubeo

16: SDS

17: Guffalo

18: Bills Of Boston

19: Devldog131

20: Bob Lamb

General

1: Mr. Info

2: machine gun kelly

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, GottaRun said:

Parking related question - people on Reddit saying the mud lot is now the Bills employee lot.  Anyone here able to confirm?  That's a lot of parking spots taken away.

Yes. Bills putting stone down now for employees only 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/4/2023 at 3:02 PM, Just Jack said:

Prime

1: Just Jack

2: Mead107

3: Boyst

4: Paul & Lisa

5: Mike Sway

6: R. Rich

7: Mark Vader

8: Plezmed 1

9: Plezmed 2

10: Plezmed 3

11: Mrags

12: Country Cletus 1

13: Country Cletus 2

14: Jauronimo

15: Jay Rubeo

16: SDS

17: Guffalo

18: Bills Of Boston

19: Devldog131

20:

General

1: Mr. Info

2:

Glad to hear my nephew is wrong.  He mentioned to me a few weeks ago, Hammers was gone for the new construction.  

We’ll be there as my sons and I are flying up for the game.  I’ll make sure on the sign.  If we don’t make on time, then you’re overflow lot.  I just would love to finally meet a few of you.  It’s not easy to do it from Tampa.

I guess I’m supposed to say 1 prime.  New to it.  In the past we just used to show up early and either get in ilir the lot next to hammers.

Not worried about the fee as I would imagine it’s at a premium given the disruption of the new stadium.  We’ll have our TBD pass in the windshield.  Too old to break tables, but can’t wait to fire up the grill and cornhole ge if we can find the space.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Glad to hear my nephew is wrong.  He mentioned to me a few weeks ago, Hammers was gone for the new construction.  

We’ll be there as my sons and I are flying up for the game.  I’ll make sure on the sign.  If we don’t make on time, then you’re overflow lot.  I just would love to finally meet a few of you.  It’s not easy to do it from Tampa.

I guess I’m supposed to say 1 prime.  New to it.  In the past we just used to show up early and either get in ilir the lot next to hammers.

Not worried about the fee as I would imagine it’s at a premium given the disruption of the new stadium.  We’ll have our TBD pass in the windshield.  Too old to break tables, but can’t wait to fire up the grill and cornhole ge if we can find the space.

One thing Jack, the $60 is fine but we won’t get there until 9:45.  I hope that’s ok.  My boys will be going with their cousins after our Saturday family get together.  The middle aged farts

like me will be in bed, but I see mighty taco in their future at 2 am Saturday night.

4 minutes ago, Antonio said:

What about if I don´t need parking?! Just a bunch of Mafia to hang arround??

Do I have to pay?
Do I just bring beer and tequila to share?

I would love to meet new Bills Mafia

Walk on in and introduce yourself. 
we all be on the left side as you enter the lot

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

On 9/6/2023 at 10:24 AM, plenzmd1 said:

For anyone coming and interested, Goose playing at Borderland festival on Friday. There will be more than a few of us there.  

And the OTHER most famous person from VT, Trey Anastasio, is playing on Saturday - think we're going to hit that, fwiw.

Excited to see everyone and have a few thousand pops in a couple weeks!  We'll have some Vermont cold ones in tow... :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

One thing Jack, the $60 is fine but we won’t get there until 9:45.  I hope that’s ok.  My boys will be going with their cousins after our Saturday family get together.  The middle aged farts

like me will be in bed, but I see mighty taco in their future at 2 am Saturday night.

there is no possible way that there will be a spot at 9:45.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SDS said:

there is no possible way that there will be a spot at 9:45.

I understand SDS.  When I fly up for the opener with the kids we have a lot of family responsibilities, including a reunion the day before and so on.  A big Irish catholic family.  If I lived in Buffalo, I’d be there easily at 7:30.  I’m not a big drinker anymore as those were days gone by so I don’t see a need to be there 6 hours before when I can have a big family breakfast together as I’m there only from Friday afternoon until 6 am Monday.

have fun then.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Jack should be able to keep on for you right as you enter on the left.  I am sure Hammer will be good with that.   

Mead, I can try for 9.  BTW- my brother in law did off duty security for 30 years at the stadium and knows a hammer for the whole time.  His son Kevin is driving us.  I don’t want to say last names, but you can tell Hammer it’s Jim.  He should know him.

54 minutes ago, Gary Marangi said:

Where was the mud lot? I'm curious used to work as an usher is it far from the stadium?

The long skinny lot where the field house is. Entry on 20a. 

On 9/7/2023 at 5:09 PM, Heitz said:

And the OTHER most famous person from VT, Trey Anastasio, is playing on Saturday - think we're going to hit that, fwiw.

Excited to see everyone and have a few thousand pops in a couple weeks!  We'll have some Vermont cold ones in tow... :beer: 

well, my son says that dude is the best guitarist in all the land and he prolly going Saturday too, i too old to go two days in a row LOL! These

old bones don’t have enough marrow in them to survive 3 big events in 3 days!

• Thank you (+1) 2

• Simon unpinned this topic
  • Simon pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

In light of last night's inspiring performance I am updating my game day menu to include steamed broccoli, tofu, and gruel.  Cold, gray, unflavored gruel. I will also have extra non-alcoholic beer and Malort.  Feel free to swing by we have plenty for all!

Please sir I want son more.

The funny thing is I played Oliver Twist in my 3rd grade play with OMGC in Blasdell.  

I’ll be by Sunday J for some more gruel.  God that was awful last night.  24 hr rule.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.