Boogie traded to Giants

Rc2catch

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Personally, I hope that this means Kingsley Jonathan can make the team

That kids got it

You may be on to something.  This move might have more to do with Jonathan/Cline/holistic roster construction (may need someone to play STs, for instance, depending on what LBs and RBs look like) than Boogie’s relative uselessness or Von’s return. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I think the Bills plan on keeping AJ don’t be shocked if he doesn’t resign at some point this year 

Let’s hope he doesn’t resign, at least not mid-season.  It’s probably more likely that he will re-sign.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

When is Beane going to be held accountable?

Uh, for what?  Teams miss on draft picks all the time.  Do you want them to fire the guy who put together a potential championship roster?  How else would he be "held accountable"?  Make him sit in the corner for 15 minutes?  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Process said:

More likely means Kingsley makes the team 

So To make this assumption, and keep with me here... you may be right.. But to make this assumption, Kingsley would have had to of shown that he could do good things against starters. now correct me if I am wrong but I do not think he has done that. 

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

So To make this assumption, and keep with me here... you may be right.. But to make this assumption, Kingsley would have had to of shown that he could do good things against starters. now correct me if I am wrong but I do not think he has done that. 

Neither has Boogie

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Player who averages 2 sacks a year gets traded and OBD goes nuts.   Please God can the real season start already.

I think people are just commenting on this trade because its a tacit admission by the FO that they blew this pick.  The "averages 2 sacks a year" part is exactly why it's relevant.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.